What is up with Trump's hair?

Leave it to that fucktard to always post something too large to fit on the page.
who cares about his hair?
Such shallow people.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

hahaha, Hillary and Trump should never mate.
who cares about his hair?
Such shallow people. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Just trying to have a little fun. Shit, Trump himself was talking about his hair today....

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...-rally-n417186

Had some woman come up and touch his head to prove that combover was really his. Now there is some deep, meaningful stuff. Right up your alley shit-for-brains.
hahaha, Hillary and Trump should never mate. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Don't worry about it. She's a fuckin' dyke.
Don't worry about it. She's a fuckin' dyke. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He only dates women younger than his own daughter.
He only dates women younger than his own daughter. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Well, Hell yeah! Wouldn't you?
The Trumpster imports his wives.
The Trumpster imports his wives. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Trump's "imports"

YOUR wife

Any questions?
Leave it to that fucktard to always post something too large to fit on the page. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
it fits on my monitor, maybe you need a biggen monitor! ahahahaha

he apparently tried to get it fixed with a scalp reduction surgery and they screwed it up by burning his scalp...that's the whole incident behind him slapping around ivanna and pulling fistfuls of her hair out because it was her doctor that jacked up his mop.
The douchebag called a woman up from the crowd and asked her to inspect his hair...

What a dipshit
The douchebag called a woman up from the crowd and asked her to inspect his hair...

What a dipshit Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Looks like he nipped that controversy in the bud... kinda like the way Odumbo nipped the birthers in the bud by trotting out his birth certificate right away... oh wait, that didn't happen, did it?