Stalking Moderator, Any suggestions.

• WTF
  • 07-26-2013, 09:05 AM
I'm thinking of asking John Bull WTF I should do.
Well, I suppose there is only one thing for you to do.

. . . You have no viable option, but to leave the board now and for good, but don't let the door hit you in the bu...

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
You should take your own advice...
Voodoo is the only thing left now that can rid you of this evil.

I know a high priestess in Lafayette. Originally Posted by bojulay
If Voodoo doesn't work, there's always Scientology as well.
Tell 3 sides a that said mod is sending you pics of taint, I bet he would take the bait and bombard the mod in question with pm's and take the heat off of you.
I guess I could always start a new hobby in stalking. Except in this case, I prefer the phrase tracking. "Stalker" has a negative connotation. Tracker seem rustic and skillful.
I got one sending me bullshit pm's out da ass!

Originally Posted by WTF
Forward the PMs to St. Chris. Let him invoke the Powers That Preside.
I got one sending me bullshit pm's out da ass! Originally Posted by WTF
that usually happens and is often associated with an iron deficiency ...have you tried changing your socks?
Well, I suppose there is only one thing for you to do.

. . . You have no viable option, but to leave the board now and for good.....

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
You should take your own advice... Originally Posted by Valerie
You should take Val's advice!!
I guess I could always start a new hobby in stalking. Except in this case, I prefer the phrase tracking. "Stalker" has a negative connotation. Tracker seem rustic and skillful. Originally Posted by omakase

Don't you thinck it would be in the best interests of the "tracker" modtard to come out and address, and possibly correct, the situation? Just letting the "tracking" continue will do nothing but undermine his modtardship.
I guess I could always start a new hobby in stalking. Except in this case, I prefer the phrase tracking. "Stalker" has a negative connotation. Tracker seem rustic and skillful. Originally Posted by omakase
Yes stalker is reminiscent off a csi episode... tracker sounds very 007ish...lol
As anyone who has read his posts knows, WTF's spoor is easily discerned.
Yeech!

What a spineless suck-up!

Now you need a self-avowed cunt to give you advice?

. . . You need therapy, but you would probably ask a wino for it and wonder why it's not working!

You should take Val's advice!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ask St. C for a refund on your super premium lifetime membership!

You'd likely be happier on a gay P4P board anyway. Join the rest of your "Austin Crew" there.
I know you can't give specifics of what is said in a PM, but is it possible to share the gist of what the correspondence the alleged mod stalker is sending you? Does he rebuke you, is he offering advice, does he want your advice....etc?
maybe the modtard wants to snuggle........ijs