Romney in 2012 - Clinton in 2016. Houston Chronicle endorses HRC

• R.M.
  • 07-31-2016, 04:23 AM
Houston Chronicle is dead and no one cares.
  • R.M.
  • 07-31-2016, 04:24 AM
opps
Because the Chronicle OP-Ed page "endorses" Hillarious-No-More, everyone else is supposed to be following along like sheep?

The Houston Chornicle reports on hobby stings and raids too!
Because the Chronicle OP-Ed page "endorses" Hillarious-No-More, everyone else is supposed to be following along like sheep?

The Houston Chornicle reports on hobby stings and raids too! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It would be interesting to know what affect, if any, an endorsement by a newspaper has on voters. I would think little to none.
It would be interesting to know what affect, if any, an endorsement by a newspaper has on voters. I would think little to none. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Before the internet and 24/7 news coverage, when people relied upon the print media for a more indepth discussion that was not available on one minute snippets on local and national news broadcasts, it was "important" to sway voter opinion ... The struggle for print media to keep a share of the "market place" in advertising demonstrates the decline of its impact.

If the Houston Chronicle can't sell powdered laundry detergent in a "newly" designed box, it can't sell HillariousNoMore. Those who pick up the Chronicle for "information" are going to see the headlines and ignore the substance. If it gives them comfort in their superficial perusal of the opinions, then they will have someone or something to blame for their misguided decision ... when they find out their choice was a poor one.

"Locally" the rag has to carry the banner of the entrenched Republican regulars, who dominate Texas politics, although they have short term memory, because they have forgotten when Texas was dominated by the Democratic Party who became complacent and who took for granted that if one were a Democrat one would be elected.

Does this sound "familiar"?

"Any one of Trump's less-than-sterling qualities - his erratic temperament, his dodgy business practices, his racism, his Putin-like strongman inclinations and faux-populist demagoguery, his contempt for the rule of law, his ignorance - is enough to be disqualifying. His convention-speech comment, "I alone can fix it," should make every American shudder. He is, we believe, a danger to the Republic."

The "bright spot" is ... for the Nation .... The Chronicle, recently, as been picking losers, and not winners. This will be a first: Endorsing a Criminal.
Actually, LLephantMan, YOURE a criminal.

In fact, you're a criminal among criminals.

And a hypocrite.

And a liar.
I firmly believe that if we are providing the military protection for another country they should pay the cost. Our military, under the current methods, are just another outlets for foreign aid disguised as military expenditures. If we stopped spending our borrowed dollars on providing them free protection and dumping billions of dollars into their economies the military cost that the far left whines about would be cut in half.

We also play a shell game with money where we give them money and then take it back by selling them arms that ultimately end up in the hands of our enemies.

The only times we should pay for our bases to be located in other countries is when it serves the purpose of protecting ourselves, the trade routes we need, or as a means of stopping an attack before it hits our shores.
The only times we should pay for our bases to be located in other countries is when it serves the purpose of protecting ourselves, the trade routes we need, or as a means of stopping an attack before it hits our shores. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The degrading of our naval forces, which projected are military strength overseas, has forced us to rely more heavily on ground bases overseas, and our failure to protect our allies with state of the art systems also jeopardizes our own personnel and facilities. IMO it is a part of the scheme to withdraw from the World ... how the hell the Democratic Party can now take on the appearance of the "military party" is beyond belief.....and for Hillary supporters to start that chant is remarkably hypocritical ..... it began with facilitating and entertaining THE DRAFT DODGER.......

I like your new avatar, Jim

Yes Sir, That's First Class!

fuckem! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Haha, I couldn't resist. The worlds got to know.

Jim
The degrading of our naval forces, which projected are military strength overseas, has forced us to rely more heavily on ground bases overseas, and our failure to protect our allies with state of the art systems also jeopardizes our own personnel and facilities. IMO it is a part of the scheme to withdraw from the World ... how the hell the Democratic Party can now take on the appearance of the "military party" is beyond belief.....and for Hillary supporters to start that chant is remarkably hypocritical ..... it began with facilitating and entertaining THE DRAFT DODGER.......

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ya know, I am looking at that picture of Bill and Hillary. I bet Bill was a fucking smart ass, and Hillary looks pretty goofy in those fucking glasses, lol.

Jim
Ya know, I am looking at that picture of Bill and Hillary. I bet Bill was a fucking smart ass, and Hillary looks pretty goofy in those fucking glasses, lol. Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And I look at it and wonder if she spit or swallowed.....

.....and whether she took...

.. an 8x48 or an 8x64 in cigars!
I hear you take a 5X64 up the ass, LLephantMan!

May or may not be true, but I hear things. People are talking.

That I can tell you.
And I look at it and wonder if she spit or swallowed.....

.....and whether she took...

.. an 8x48 or an 8x64 in cigars! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I would be afraid she chews, lol.

Jim
Watch 2 Republican Women bitch slap a beta male 0zombie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_atgCKxL0NA
Just to be fair, the military career of Donald Trump, or lack thereof, has also been brought into question. He and I went through the military thing at the same time.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...-draft-dodger/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...l-vietnam.html

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/04/dona...and_the_draft/