Ladies Gift Card or $

[SIZE="4"]...the other is a gift card, redeemable only at a specific business for a more limited number of goods or services...hmmmm...let me see... which one should I pick... I just can't seem to figure out which one is better....
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ok Einstein, but you're forgetting about Visa and MasterCard gift cards.
Ed in the hobby world I don't know the RL name of the lady. I don't know how to mail her a gift card for her birthday. I like the Egift feature that Victoria's Secret has. I can use my charge card to purchase a gift card and it will be transmitted to her via email. On occassion I have an abundance of money that I can spend for a gift.
cash is always king.
Visa Gift Cards
I opened another debit card account and gave it to my ATF that I could transfer money into. It worked great even if it had my name on it. She could purchase things that she needed and from time to time I would put more funds into it. Yes a sort of sugar daddy set up. It also made it easier for our sessions as no paper money was transferred. She and I were close until she married.
I had a ga good idea for gift giving is to read a girl's showcase and see what she likes...
Tucson and 1curiousguy are awesome gift-givers!
(Shameless hint... I want a new perfume called Juicy Couture ROSE...lol)
Around this time of year I'm good with a general gc (Amazon, MC/Visa) because I'm using it for extras and not bills anyway. MC/Visa can be used anywhere, Amazon for extra gifts that might be needed. This also frees up cash flow if I don't have to pay for these things out of the regular household budget (I'm a master juggler lol). So yeah, not too picky as long as it's legit and I don't get scammed.