What's your fetish?

• cr76
  • 12-13-2016, 08:15 AM

Girls sleep over attire, sounds hot! You should post a visual aid ;-)

I'm definitely into squirting. I've totally got a thing for watching girls pee in their panties too, peeing waitress is a good example.

I'm totally into creampie gangbangs and I hope to pull off an epic one soon and break my record of 8 guys.

Pain slut sounds sexy as hell!!! Not sure it's my thing but it sounds amazing.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
I will when I get a chance
you'll drive us all crazy wondering... what can't you mention? Originally Posted by abs1nthe
There are things that are "off limits" topics on this board and that one may pointed for. I myself got a warning once, just by mentioning one of these topics in an off hand way when describing a funny session request I once had.

Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
Yes ma'am....it seems like you have a dommy side yourself?
I love women with pedicures in very expensive heels and stay ups.
Facials, tuma, Greek, msog
i luv a woman thats soft spoken and timid and then turns into a lioness once turned on. Big juicy booty, Phat tits with big areolaswid an innocent baby face. Spanking her,lightly biting her in various places. eye contact. and spontaneous combustion!!!!!!!!!!

too small sundresses
too small boy shorts
accents(any)
subs
food play(whip-cream areolas,chocolate covered booty lick,confectioner sugar pussy dusting)
msog Originally Posted by Five star
Msog is not a fetish. Every man loves that, lols!
Clean smooth feet with a nice predicure is always a plus for me!
  • cr76
  • 12-13-2016, 08:02 PM

Slumber party outiftis, Pj's

Very nice!!!

• cr76
  • 12-14-2016, 08:58 AM
A dream date is a slumber party with like 4-5 girls

Spin the bottle, truth or dare, 7 minutes of heaven, the whole works.

Amazing idea!!!

had a girlfriend once who would virtually rape me without notice and it was very hot and I have fantasized alot about a repeat. I would show up to pick her up at her place and she would answer the door naked or in an outfit and tell me to shut up and not say a word. She would then rip my clothes off and apply a cock ring or restraints and blindfold while I had no idea what was about to happen. For about an hour she would edge me and tell me that I would be punished if I did not make her come to her satisfaction. I would have to DATY while restrained and then let her rub her cut on my duck until she came over and over. Only then would she finish me off and let me explode. As I said it was very hot and I never knew exactly what was going to happen or when. The no talking thing made it hotter and purely physical. I would love to repeat this with a provider....
  • bbkid
  • 12-14-2016, 12:36 PM
had a girlfriend once who would virtually rape me without notice and it was very hot and I have fantasized alot about a repeat. I would show up to pick her up at her place and she would answer the door naked or in an outfit and tell me to shut up and not say a word. She would then rip my clothes off and apply a cock ring or restraints and blindfold while I had no idea what was about to happen. For about an hour she would edge me and tell me that I would be punished if I did not make her come to her satisfaction. I would have to DATY while restrained and then let her rub her cut on my duck until she came over and over. Only then would she finish me off and let me explode. As I said it was very hot and I never knew exactly what was going to happen or when. The no talking thing made it hotter and purely physical. I would love to repeat this with a provider so that I could post on here how she stole all my money and my Rolex.... Originally Posted by Frankie7878
finished
There are three that do it for me ..... golden showers, mutual asslicking ( like in the 69 position), and sex in public ..... yeah that balcony sex sounds hotttt .....
  • R.M.
  • 12-14-2016, 02:19 PM
I have a fetish for condoms.