Anyone Else Lonely Tonight?

I'm not giving up ASH..... now you can't resist Barry?

Originally Posted by Still Looking
ahhhhhh panty dropping music..I love Barry

OP, I just loaded my shit into my car for a road-trip WEST...damn it...got DICK in hand, hard and LONELY! FUCK!

You're in a much better predicament than me! ijs
You can look in the mirror and masterbate at the sight. I canNOT!
SL you need to lay off the pressure sales trip "I feel my man period coming on!" that shit ain't gonna get you laid, sorry dude....ijs
The OP is hot.
Thats it, I'm throwing Julio & Willie at her....

I think I almost got her! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Bringing out the Julio, that's dangerous. Ash, you better take him up on that special.
OP, I just loaded my shit into my car for a road-trip WEST...damn it...got DICK in hand, hard and LONELY! FUCK!

You can look in the mirror and masterbate at the sight. I canNOT! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I am a little slow tonight. That's to fucking funny.
SL you need to lay off the pressure sales trip "I feel my man period coming on!" that shit ain't gonna get you laid, sorry dude....ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
I just started.... I'm getting very imotional. LOL

The OP is hot. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Stay out of this Random, I got dibs!

You can look in the mirror and masterbate at the sight. I canNOT! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Its all starting to make sense now....she is leaving me hanging Mijo?

ahhhhhh panty dropping music..I love Barry

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Pulled out the big guns LOL! She disappeared quicker than a Dallas Rayne 1/2 Price BJ sale.....
I thought for sure this might get moved to Austin? It would have worked so well with her other threADS! LOL That being said, Yes I meant DALLAS RAYNE not DALLAS RAIN. If I said Dallas Rain then I would be picking on someone, now wouldn't I? So I have taken TWO well-known providers and posters DALLAS RAIN & LONDON RAYNE and created DALLAS RAYNE! The fictional nymphomaniac provider we all know and love!
No SL you have been grounded from hobbying ..your wicked step mom....ijs
No SL you have been grounded from hobbying ..your wicked step mom....ijs Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
For those who don't know...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=469736&page=62

Post 924
Breaking bed is very interesting episode. I have seen this episode twice and one thing I have to say about it that romantic scenes are in this episode looks very intense and sexual. So, I like to watch it lot.

SL how long does yours last??? Originally Posted by cumalot
eye think that question belongs in the "ask SL" thread. LOL!