If this race was between Vance and Harris...

His loyalty to this country should be questioned, because apparently he didn't understand what he was doing in the Marines, nore did he understand the oath he was required to take.
You can tell that he didn't understand the oath because of his acceptance of that POS VP slot!
The orange turd was willing to destroy the constitution for his own self gain.
A constitution that he "JD Vance" swore an oath to protect and defend against all enemies foreign or domestic!
And his sacrifice of serving was to insure that freedom for all Americans to be who and what they choose to be,
homosexuals, trans, even childless catladies, you get the idea.

That asshole of a running mate that he has didn't take a bullet for this country!
His money and his alleged bonespurs saved him from that!
He got nicked by a bullet because the kid couldn't shoot. And he got shot at because he is an ignorant prick that should have been put against the wall a few years ago!
It's funny how these rhino's are
so willing to eat their own!
How dare he marry a pretty brown girl and actually bear children
with her!
I guess that was JDs version of
the white replacement theory that those fine people were protesting against in Charlottesville.

They couldn't even give him Kudos for finding something other than a sofa to stick his cock in!

Ima gonna leave this right here;

JD Vance: Kamala Harris questioned my loyalty to America.

I enlisted in the Marines for this country. I went to Iraq for this country. I built a business for this country. And my running mate took a bullet for this country.

What the hell has Kamala done to question our loyalty to America?

Mr Gristle will vote for Commie Kabala instead of a Marine. Originally Posted by bambino
I’d vote for the one that wears a little less eyeliner.

I’ll leave the deep thinkers to figure out which one that is. Lol
I’d vote for the one that wears a little less eyeliner.

I’ll leave the deep thinkers to figure out which one that is. Lol Originally Posted by Charley3
Lol! Kamala doesn't fuck couch cushions either.
His loyalty to this country should be questioned, because apparently he didn't understand what he was doing in the Marines, nore did he understand the oath he was required to take.
You can tell that he didn't understand the oath because of his acceptance of that POS VP slot!
The orange turd was willing to destroy the constitution for his own self gain.
A constitution that he "JD Vance" swore an oath to protect and defend against all enemies foreign or domestic!
And his sacrifice of serving was to insure that freedom for all Americans to be who and what they choose to be,
homosexuals, trans, even childless catladies, you get the idea. Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe
trump and his supporters shit on the military ALL THE TIME. Just ask Lt. Alexander Vindman,
Gen. Mark Milley, Gen. John Kelly, the family of John McCain, etc etc.

It's equal parts pathetic and hilarious that they feel THEY know who in the military should be respected and who they can shit on. It's all or nothing, Magats.

You don't get to cherrypick this shit. It ain't the bible.
jgradey with a vote for "Other"
Baggins55 and xxnw2015 with votes for Vance
Easyonetime with a tally for Vance and Jimbo7791 with one for Harris
Ramuhard with a vote for Harris
Lol! Kamala doesn't fuck couch cushions either. Originally Posted by tommy156
Neither does Vance!!!!!

https://x.com/coffee_anytime/status/...0AMolspcYxY9QA

So true!!!
Techpapi with one for Harris
Just so we are all clear,

Kamala said “say it to my face” to JD Vance during a rally.

So Vance pulls up to Air Force Two on the tarmac, calls Kamala out for avoiding the press, and then says he wanted to get a look at his new plane.

I don’t care who you are, that’s bad ass.
Just so we are all clear,

Kamala said “say it to my face” to JD Vance during a rally.

So Vance pulls up to Air Force Two on the tarmac, calls Kamala out for avoiding the press, and then says he wanted to get a look at his new plane.

I don’t care who you are, that’s bad ass. Originally Posted by bambino

LOL. Your version of "bad ass" is for uneducated rednecks with chinese firecrackers. Same sort of people that think trucks with MAGA stupid shit plastered all over makes them "bad ass."

BTW, he ran like a little twat when the grownups SUV pulled up. Fucking weirdo. And that's the thing...weird doesn't get the beauty queen man. Weird is picking and eating boogers when they think no one is watching. That's your "bad ass."
Welcome to the Pgh board Techpapi. Stay as long as u wanna