Democrats Are The Party Of Slavery, The KKK, And School Segregation, Says A Black Woman Princeton Professor. (Video)

if cancel culture and statute tear downs were done by thoughtful people

the dimocrat party would have been cancelled and torn down Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You rAise an interesting point.

Why did the Democratic Party lead the movement to remove the Confederate statues and iconography from public places?

Seems if things were as you see them, it would be the “we freed the slaves” Republicans leading the way.

Why wasn’t it?

And you still have time to remove the name calling from your previous post.

Also, the only statues taken down of late were done so by the SCOTUS.
what name calling?

et tu YR? ala WTF?

subpar comprehension skills ?

thats surprising
Err, just a word to the wise. It’s an issue this week.

But I see you weren’t able to control yourself either.

Nor were you willing to answer the question I posed in response to your post. Please give it a try. Rooting out hypocrisy is a noble cause.

Rock and roll, bro!
The left hates all American Icon statues, even Lincoln and Washington.
The left hates all American Icon statues, even Lincoln and Washington. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
Lie
Notice Mr. Blackman didn't comment on this thread.
Notice Mr. Blackman didn't comment on this thread. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
He probably has you on ignore and doesn’t know you posted incendiary bullshit lies to get under his skin.

Of course I could be wrong. Pray tell, why do you expect 1b1 out of all the posters in the forum to address your lies?

Swing and a miss.

Hahahahahahahahahahah
He probably has you on ignore and doesn’t know you posted incendiary bullshit lies to get under his skin.

Of course I could be wrong. Pray tell, why do you expect 1b1 out of all the posters in the forum to address your lies?

Swing and a miss.

Hahahahahahahahahahah Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, this is just a dude who wants to troll. There is obviously no discussion to be had in this thread just like his anti vaxx covid rambling threads. It's just rambling topic trolling as usual with cheap chuck. Dude just wants to try and start shit just for the sake of starting shit.

He even invites 1b1 to this thread just to turn it into more racial shit slinging. Quite pathetic IMO.

Yeah, I'm off topic. But what really is the topic to discuss in this thread? There is no logical topic to even reasonably discuss in a civil manner is the answer.
the topic is laid bare

and easy for all to see

the topic is the dimocrat party and how it was and is

the discussion is how its gone from one evil to the next for the sake of a moment's power

which brings us to its current iteration and what that presages for america
Here's a proposal - if the dim-retards will stop pushing their CRT crap in our schools and other institutions, we will stop insisting that their history lessons must include a deep & thorough exposition of their own party's sordid, racist past.
  • WTF
  • 08-17-2022, 07:02 AM
the topic is laid bare

and easy for all to see

the topic is the dimocrat party and how it was and is

the discussion is how its gone from one evil to the next for the sake of a moment's power

which brings us to its current iteration and what that presages for america Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Here's a proposal - if the dim-retards will stop pushing their CRT crap in our schools and other institutions, we will stop insisting that their history lessons must include a deep & thorough exposition of their own party's sordid, racist past. Originally Posted by lustylad

What many are missing or just can'tseem to grasp...and I include you two in that grouping , is that the PROGRESSIVE PARTY up until the 1960s was the Grand Ole Party.

Let that sink in.

PROGRESSIVE PARTY...the GOP from 1850's to the 1960's...then after the passage of the 1960s Civil Rights Legislation, progressives flicked to to Democrat Party.

Now if you're bright enough to understand wtf that means, you should be bright enough to know that while you are not actually lying...you are peddling a distortions, which basically is a lie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
If this were true then why did President John F. Kennedy send the national guard to the University of Alabama (when Joe Namath was the QB there) so that black students could register for class?

The dixiecrats were a wing of the democratic party, like the T-party republicans were a wing of the republican party. The dixiecrats were not the DEMOCRATIC party. The klan evolved from poor former confederate soldiers whose families never owned slaves. We all know what party staunch segregationist Strom Thurman switched to, that would be the republican party.
What many are missing or just can'tseem to grasp...and I include you two in that grouping , is that the PROGRESSIVE PARTY up until the 1960s was the Grand Ole Party.

Let that sink in.

PROGRESSIVE PARTY...the GOP from 1850's to the 1960's...then after the passage of the 1960s Civil Rights Legislation, progressives flicked to to Democrat Party.

Now if you're bright enough to understand wtf that means, you should be bright enough to know that while you are not actually lying...you are peddling a distortions, which basically is a lie. Originally Posted by WTF
i know you've swallowed that line from defenders and spin masters hook line and sinker

you've said it before, despite it not being accurate

does your inaccuracies mean you are lying?

but the real issue now is, what about now? what they are doing now, is that an alien abduction too?
To summarize, anybody who doesn’t understand the context and history is either a puppet of the spinmasters or a lie.

Is that about right, ngiat?
Yeah, this is just a dude who wants to troll. There is obviously no discussion to be had in this thread just like his anti vaxx covid rambling threads. It's just rambling topic trolling as usual with cheap chuck. Dude just wants to try and start shit just for the sake of starting shit.

He even invites 1b1 to this thread just to turn it into more racial shit slinging. Quite pathetic IMO.

Yeah, I'm off topic. But what really is the topic to discuss in this thread? There is no logical topic to even reasonably discuss in a civil manner is the answer. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
+1

When he lost his wingman, DF, the OP went full bore crazy in another thread. Seems he’s on a suicide mission.