keeping and maintaining a pretty kitty. provider tips

In addition to all that mentioned before, consider sitting in a warm to hot soapy bath with legs spread instead of taking a shower or cloth to clean the vajajay...allowing that water to go everywhere

have always known about the plain yogurt but not about Listerine..good tip

they is also something called replens that one can use every 4 days to help balance the ph and moisturize the lining of the vajajay...

plus some smells maybe associated with an illness not related to the genitals.

Just as with guys whose blood sugar levels are very high and they don't know it, same can occur with ladies.. when your blood sugar is too high, not only will your urine smell so will your entire gential area...see a doctor, diabetes is no joke..as many men know

cleanse your body with lots of water, cranberry juice... try to cut out the processed foods...
I just left the gym and got a bottle off Listerine! I'm so excited i can't wait to try it lol
In addition to all that mentioned before, consider sitting in a warm to hot soapy bath with legs spread instead of taking a shower or cloth to clean the vajajay...allowing that water to go everywhere

have always known about the plain yogurt but not about Listerine..good tip

they is also something called replens that one can use every 4 days to help balance the ph and moisturize the lining of the vajajay...

plus some smells maybe associated with an illness not related to the genitals.

Just as with guys whose blood sugar levels are very high and they don't know it, same can occur with ladies.. when your blood sugar is too high, not only will your urine smell so will your entire gential area...see a doctor, diabetes is no joke..as many men know

cleanse your body with lots of water, cranberry juice... try to cut out the processed foods... Originally Posted by Euphemia
Wow i didn't know that about high blood pressure good to know! Thank you
When in doubt... do the finger test. Shove ur finger up there and then taste it. If you can stand the horrid smell/taste.... you think he can?

Also... sometimes that nasty smell can come from other areas down there. If you have...folds or large rolls.... clean and dry in/under them. I ask that of guys.. giving a BBBJ, you have to breathe through ur nose...and i have smelled rotting flesh or dead fish from under the roll... so i can only imagine if a lady has same issue...
What about taking a dump at the incall?
1. Soap and warm water ...
2.douching some don't some need to..
3.pubic hair yes the hair could be a problem...
4.lotion/oil hell yes ladies.... Originally Posted by lusciouslucy
Great topic Lucy! Now let's see how many providers take your advice.
When in doubt... do the finger test. Shove ur finger up there and then taste it. If you can stand the horrid smell/taste.... you think he can? Originally Posted by Devon Derriere

Extremely good advice. On a related note...I taste and smell delicious.
When in doubt... do the finger test. Shove ur finger up there and then taste it. If you can stand the horrid smell/taste.... you think he can?

Also... sometimes that nasty smell can come from other areas down there. If you have...folds or large rolls.... clean and dry in/under them. I ask that of guys.. giving a BBBJ, you have to breathe through ur nose...and i have smelled rotting flesh or dead fish from under the roll... so i can only imagine if a lady has same issue... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere

Ah that's so gross so gross I can't even stop thinking about it loll make my smelly ones shower in not OK for any poor hygiene
Extremely good advice. On a related note...I taste and smell delicious. Originally Posted by LilMynx69

<sticks out tongue> prove it... LOL!!
I need to go outside and cool off
if a chick doesnt know how to wash her lady parts or is just too lazy ..she shouldnt be in this business....

btw douching is something that can actually cause stink.. ur messing with ph balance.. and its NOT recommended by Gyn. IF u stink that bad.. u need an antibiotic and vacation from the business until ALL antibiotics are gone Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
All of this .... hell she should be having any kind of sex with anyone at all if she hasn't learned by now how to wash, what to wash with and how to maintain it.
An odor can be bothersome and fortunately hasn't happened to me much. One little tip, don't leave the douche tools out in full view in your bathroom. Yes, that has happened. Just some common sense.
This are are some great tips! As my ¢2, Summer's Eve Deodorant Spray and Wash are also good!