Rattled?

Try posting something with a wit of intelligence. If you're capable.

Which I sincerely doubt. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Piss off i have seen your insulting posts before. If you don't give a shit, I don't either, you and gay rey are a fine pair. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I knew you wouldn't disappoint.
Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Try posting something with a wit of intelligence. If you're capable.

Which I sincerely doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Piss off i have seen your insulting posts before. If you don't give a shit, I don't either, you and gay rey are a fine pair.

for me, Ivan lives on only when people quote him. and no, he never disappoints!

ignore the chimp.

The 0zombie King is worried about his legacy and he should be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf_ZIv20p7w
I knew you wouldn't disappoint. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Are you like 'ol shep, you can put it out but can't take it?
I don't think Obama should lecture anyone . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FTFY!

ignore the chimp.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
IGNORED! Urging others to do the same, or simply don't quote him.
IGNORED! Urging others to do the same, or simply don't quote him. Originally Posted by gnadfly
ignore the chimp. make him the invisible poster. marginalize him, he earned it

he earned it!!! aahahahaha
ignore the chimp. make him the invisible poster. marginalize him, he earned it

he earned it!!! aahahahaha Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No surprise this coming from you. The little bitch on the play ground. The one just waiting for recess to be over so she can go blow the head janitor for that extra ice cream cup

Just pretend they're not there as long as you're pretending you're right.

You're just adding one more thing to the list of things you pretend not to see and pretend to know about.
A huge list.
Are you like 'ol shep, you can put it out but can't take it? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Donald Trump with smaller hands, no money or power, no women, and from Delaware.
Wacco AKA: the welshing kid, just keeps on pretending he has me on ignore. He is the faux kid.
Are you like 'ol shep, you can put it out but can't take it? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But YOU take it in EVERY orifice, right EKIM ! Is it true that your nickname down at the 'holes is windy, since YOU blow ALL THE TIME ? !!! The national Weather Service thought there was another tornado up in KansASS until someone in YOUR town told them , " No that's WINDY at work " !!!! And how is YOUR " dingleberry discount " working out for ya ?
But YOU take it in EVERY orifice, right EKIM ! Is it true that your nickname down at the 'holes is windy, since YOU blow ALL THE TIME ? !!! The national Weather Service thought there was another tornado up in KansASS until someone in YOUR town told them , " No that's WINDY at work " !!!! And how is YOUR " dingleberry discount " working out for ya ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Keep yapping stupid.