I hate to do it, but- I need to....

I agree this is why girls are leaving. And I know I’m going to get slack for saying this but, a girl can’t state her opinion or even post anything with out a couple of people jumping on here to bash. This post was nothing but a notification stating that I wasn’t going to be around as much as I have been. I was not bashing anybody I was not aiming this toward anybody it was just a general statement. So if you feel like you need to get on here and bash me for posting that, then knock yourself out.
I agree this is why girls are leaving. And I know I’m going to get slack for saying this but, a girl can’t state her opinion or even post anything with out a couple of people jumping on here to bash. This post was nothing but a notification stating that I wasn’t going to be around as much as I have been. I was not bashing anybody I was not aiming this toward anybody it was just a general statement. So if you feel like you need to get on here and bash me for posting that, then knock yourself out. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

But why post it at all?
What do you expect to gain from it. Your intention is to go UTR. So go UTR.

Sure the post will pass but by posting that you are going UTR you are drawing attention to yourself that you appear to want to avoid.

Seems like it would be easier to just fade away and tell your faithful regulars, who, I assume, are the only ones you care to continue seeing, when you see them that you are now UTR.
I'm not bashing, just trying to understand the logic.
Can you see how someone who might see it as illogical can conclude that ulterior motives extist?
I never understand why providers start threads like this.

It always goes the same direction...downhill. Originally Posted by boardman
There is actually a pretty good reason these threads happen sometimes, and I don't know Cam's motivations so I can't speak for her, but I will send you a PM boardman and clear up some of the mystery for you.
Do what you gotta do Cam, I won't be far behind you as I finished up my school and will be disappearing into the oblivion myself, although I do not have a day/time set in stone for when that will be. Things have gotten much more unsafe for the ladies, and I feel bad for those that come after us. However, I actually feel the board here has begun to show some improvement, at least for the time being. We shall see where things go from here. Take care of yourself and take the break that you need. Wish you the best.
I did that months ago. I do post here from time to time. But everytime i jump in coed it just reminds me why im barely on here in the first place. Theres other avenues that you can take hun. Good for you!
I’ve never said anything negative or wrong to you. You come across as a negative person & have never even met me, or spoke with me.ing from anyone especially rude replies, and nobody said your words weren’t kind I was just correcting you because you made some assumptions that were not true, on why I was taking a step back. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

He's a poser posting under multiple handles. Note his posting history and date registered.

I did that months ago. I do post here from time to time. But everytime i jump in coed it just reminds me why im barely on here in the first place. Theres other avenues that you can take hun. Good for you! Originally Posted by Kammye

Seems to me that coed has been alot better of late.

Some users could still be nicer, but vastly improved overall. Much larger diversity of users, older and new with reappearance of many providers who have not been here in a while.

Good work mods.
Agree
Don’t get me wrong this place isn’t 100% bad. It’s just certain areas of the board where girls will get ripped to shreds. The clientele that I have and that I have had no me, and know me well, hence is why they’ve been returning to see me for years. And also it’s just a crucial time for us providers as far as safety goes and that’s just another main reason why I think a lot of girls are dropping off. Because a lot of guys don’t want to comply with the screening methods. And I get that some girls do you have extreme methods, but if that’s what they feel necessary then I think that guys want to see them should comply with that.
Do what you gotta do Cam, I won't be far behind you as I finished up my school and will be disappearing into the oblivion myself, although I do not have a day/time set in stone for when that will be. Things have gotten much more unsafe for the ladies, and I feel bad for those that come after us. However, I actually feel the board here has begun to show some improvement, at least for the time being. We shall see where things go from here. Take care of yourself and take the break that you need. Wish you the best. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
+1 I now have a no review policy on here.
Dont need to advertise here.
This is a INFO board.
Ladies are dropping left and right.
Safety is at a all time high...
Cam and I are NOT best of buds but I respect her approach and its kinda crazy the rude response...

All those after Jan1st appeals dont seem to be kicking in.
Respecting eachother opens lines of communication...
Understanding screening... Patience on both sides... Believe you me Jess is a work in progress too lol !!
It’s really rough for anyone, especially the ladies, to post anything other than simple stuff like “has anyone seen this girl” or “where is a good incall location” in coed. There are a few who are just mean and pounce and then there are the trolls. I want to comment myself sometimes on x or y topic but usually don’t because in the past I’ve seen simple questions devolve into a total s&:t show. It gets ugly and mean fast. But, I agree, it has gotten better in the last few months. Keep it up mods!
Well I hate to say it....dropping may be good for you....,but this funnel with continue to be filled as this is the oldest most successful profession dated back to mankind. There will always be a hooktard and a fucktard

But we understand .....same reasons fellas leave find new spots seek new finds. Besides who would not want to do bigger, better, less stress n drama, .... it’s called business
+1 I now have a no review policy on here.
Dont need to advertise here.
This is a INFO board.
Ladies are dropping left and right.
Safety is at a all time high...
Cam and I are NOT best of buds but I respect her approach and its kinda crazy the rude response...

All those after Jan1st appeals dont seem to be kicking in.
Respecting eachother opens lines of communication...
Understanding screening... Patience on both sides... Believe you me Jess is a work in progress too lol !! Originally Posted by TexasJess

I'm curious. Will a no review policy be enforced if you have a sig line that reads like an ad? What about a bio page? Inquiring minds...
Ladies on this site shouldn’t have to put up with this bullshit from some spammers. It’s good to see that a few of the dumbass guys have been banned. Apologies ladies, were not all jackasses.
I'm curious. Will a no review policy be enforced if you have a sig line that reads like an ad? What about a bio page? Inquiring minds... Originally Posted by boardman
IDK, All I know is I follow the guidelines written. Maybe you can pm St.C and ask him...

My no review policy WILL be enforced. I have 1 gent that I saw before this that may list a review but hey, after that. It is what it is. The rules are clear & as far as sig line or anything else like I said your more than welcome to message St.C and ask.

Im wondering if that "NO REVIEW POLICY" chaps your hide or something? I have seen you mention that before about other ladies. I hope not. You never know why ladies choose the NO REVIEW POLICY route.
Not only that times are changing. Change is good. Especially when ladies are gaining the courage to choose how they are listed on sites. Instead of forced to accept policy's set in place by some of the gents that have been around since the site was established. Safety matters have changed, laws ect. Us ladies have concerns. Some don't want to be exploited in reviews... and shouldn't be forced to either.
Ladies are choosing to go UTR and the price we pay is NO ADVERTISING. That's okay with me. I can advertise other places and as this place is a information board that is exactly what I use it for & to keep in touch with a few associates.
This policy how ever has been around. Just now ladies are deciding what is important to them.
I don't have a showcase/bio page but my pic was listed in photos the other day. Btw I found that to be odd...So they advertised me! Lmao.
I haven't seen a drop in my client base or had any issues booking with a no review policy. Its usually the ppl a chick wouldn't see or would never consider seeing that have issues with this.