Videos and parting ways.....?

• Trey
  • 05-02-2013, 11:36 AM
No way to be sure what happens to vid once out of your hands. Best option dont make videos if you fear regret.
You would have to have an agreement that either of you can edit or destroy the video under certain circumstances such as identifying features being shown. The video would have to be reviewed immediately after the session by the two of you together and any editing would be done immediately.
The comfort factor will be determined by the level of trust that you have in each other. Always follow your gut and not your heart when it comes to trust.
If the client has a SO or something to lose I don't think you will have too much to worry about with the video going public. Me personally I love doing videos but would never let them go public do to my SO
SC ... you look fucking hot. Congrats on what I am sure was a lot of hard work!
Memories do not belong on film/video......PERIOD
I believe your right Boardman having some trust is a huge part of it. It would definitely be easier to have some trust with married men or someone having a SO. Id just hope they would stay married after the fact LOL.

Actually broke it was a lil hard work a lot of money and a TON of pain. But thanks so much.
Memories do not belong on film/video......PERIOD Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Your probably right.

Oh well thanks for some insight on the topic. Maybe Ill take it on a case by case bases or have my own stipulations if I do decide to go about the video thing again.
Thanks for letting me pick your brain for a moment it was helpful.
  • bbkid
  • 05-02-2013, 02:19 PM
delete
You could use mask, make it into masquerade style fun, yet still preserving anonymity. Originally Posted by Raptorcg
I might be willing to make a video if I could wear this mask:

Exotic!

But only if you put on this, and let me call you the thoroughbred of sin:

Swanky!

Or, we could wear these - who doesn't enjoy Anonymous sex?

Revolutionary!

Or, my personal favorite - I'll be your Pompadour in the sheets, but a Clockwork Droid in the streets

Oui, Oui!

....but seriously, I don't do videos or photos. You guys have fun.
No videos... No photos... No exceptions!

If I don't post face photos on my showcase or any other website, I can not see allowing anyone else hold the power of making that decision for me. at any later point in time!

No thanks!!!

But...CFE... that mask... You got me thinking naughty thoughts now!!! LOL!!!
Basically If you ever have had a video session or have wanted to have a video session what precautions have you taken or what precautions would you take? Just incase that video dose not stay privet between the client and provider what step/s would you take to be sure there was no regret, besides not doing the video at all? How would you leave the video session comfortably? Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
You answered your own question my dear, not doing it at all is the ONLY sure step.

Having said that....well, I'll just PM you
I have made many videos of women I have dated and some that just wanted to make videos with me. Working like I do away from land and females its nice to watch yourself and think back how amazing it was at the time or will be again. Never once has anyone seen any of these videos aside from myself. Granted this might not be a typically situation however I have a personal life that needs to be private as well as everyone else. If the man isnt willing to put his face in it just as much then you know something is not right but thats just my opinion.
Memories do not belong on film/video......PERIOD Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I don't know Bro... I've got 15 hrs of video shot from many different sessions with one provider and it's hot as hell to go back and watch. She's got a lot of extra bizness from me due to me getting buzzed by watching them and then calling her. We never discussed any of these details...just drank lots of tequila and turned the camcorder on. Both our faces are on every video. I've never shown anyone else. Never would, either...unless she really really pisses me off... hmmm come to think of it maybe you providers should take some precautions.