Changes to improve safety

Yes the first woman I had a session with. Put me in a situation where it was needed. Her pimp refused to return a car I had loaned her. He played games for several weeks. He had threatened me saying he would trash the car. I knew he had beat her several times and I wasn't going to the next victim. The little black bastard was not intimidating me.
The little black bastard was not intimidating me. Originally Posted by tucson
Because it's always good to mix weapons and bigotry with misdemeanors...
Hmm not new to the scene. I was actually very active with TNA board, more of a west coast region.

1) Anyway, I say add an alert section on provider's ECCIE home page as well as hobbyist. The provider is always right unless proven wrong I feel (i.e. Date/time stamp of PM etc). This will easily identify any time wasters, drama, on both sides.

2) since we are talking about improvements. Adding a vouching system on here. Were the provider and/or hobbyist can vouch for each other. Sucks for ppl like me moving to a new region, and I can't schedule with top providers bc they don't have a TNAboard account or providers not remembering their clients. A simple vouching system will for sure ease the burden of providers keeping a list of phone numbers(which some hobbyist or reluctant to give)/handles.
Mark I assume you are not a member of P411.