Things you wish would happen with out saying

SEXY!!!
I agree with Willen. I have had that happen to me with a couple of ladies and those are the ones I like to see over and over.

Most recently it's been with a special lady in Dallas who I have written a review or two of
Wow, those are great Slicka & DallasRain, I may have to use that thong trick soon. Now, I don't usually wear thongs, but I may have to start, lol.

As for that money room, yeah I'm pretty sure that would elicit a really powerful sexual response from me, ha, ha.

~
I swapped underwear with Dee and I don't know how women can wear a thong. That damn thing edged up the crack of my ass.
I swapped underwear with Dee and I don't know how women can wear a thong. That damn thing edged up the crack of my ass. Originally Posted by tucson
Neither can I, lol. Even when I weighed 115, I wouldn't have liked them. I prefer VS French Cut undies. I would love to see you wearing Dee's thong though Tucson.

~
I swapped underwear with Dee and I don't know how women can wear a thong. That damn thing edged up the crack of my ass. Originally Posted by tucson
I guess still sniffing them is out of the question .I,am just kidding
Things i wish would happen with out saying .

I love it when a women shaves my face . To walk into a session to a steamed towel a lather and a shave quick shower and Hubba Hubba .

A little shave with some trim is AWESOME
Hey love
Sounds like you looking in low places
Lexie and slick
First no you don't want to see that picture. They went through the wash with my other colored things and my daughter asked me if I was taking in laundry. I guess I have about 40 pairs of panties that I have gotten from the ladies I have met. Some at socials where I swap them a silver dollar for them. Others are from ladies I have spend enjoyable time with. Dee didn't get my underwear today but I did secure hers. The family laughs about the fact I have willed all of the panties in my collection to my grand son.
Ha, ha, that's hilarious. What do you do with them? Lay them all out in your bed and roll around with them? Hang them from a chandelier? Fun extra hobby though. I'll bet the grandson would prefer to start a collection of his own though.

~
Some bars have lots of womens bra and panties stappled to the ceiling

Boot hill in daytona FL is one of them i was at bike week one year and i jumped up on a table and went to pull down a bra . It was stappled up there really good so i gave it a good yank .

It stretched -Came down and i ended up smacking the head cheese of some club in the face with the clasp on accident .

That started all kinds of shit needless to say . But was fun as hell to be in boot hill starting shit with some fellow motorcycle riders good times
I used to live not far from Dayton, so used to go to bike week all the time. Have you ever been to The Lone Star Rally in Galveston, Slick?

http://www.lonestarrally.com/

~
When at a social I give the lady a silver dollar and remove the panties my self. At the same time I use a sharpie to write I heart tucson on her ass and take a picture. It has been great fun to find a way to do it in a bar. In some cases several ladies block the women's rest room while I go in with a lady and do the deed. I seal them in a sandwich bag and add the picture later. Do you suppose that is why I do not get asked to Dallas socials????
Ha, ha. I know DallasRain is a favorite of yours, how many of her thongs do you own?

~