Petite?

5' tall and 200 lbs. is not "plus sized", curvy, voluptuous, or anything other than fat. You have to expect providers to be, shall we say, deceptive, when they describe themselves. What bothers me more is when you read a review in which a flat out ugly, fat, or simply unattractive provider is presented to be the second coming of Marilyn Monroe. Nice to see a public post where a provider is called out like this.
She's in shape. Round is a shape.
Guys, you have to give her some credit for not lying in her showcase about her stats.

Seriously, I see women out there the same size as her claiming to be 40 lbs lighter. Also, I appreciate she’s just brushing this thread off and maybe listening to improve her future ads and not attacking y’all. If only more ladies would do the same.
We're not giving the girl a hard time about being a BBW, but because she used the word petite to describe herself. She half-way qualifies as petite at 5' tall, but the definition of petite also implies a flat tummy.

She's short and fat, not petite. But she owns it, so good on her. Just don't call yourself petite.
Yes budman like's them petite, and does not like being misled.. Hey old friend lol..
What's up Miss Brown. It's been awhile.

I do prefer petite and if a provider describes herself as petite then opens the door only to see she is anything but it pisses me off. I will give Mona credit for listing her actual weight. Many don't or lie about it. That really sucks to be misled when scheduling with a provider. This is one of the reasons I have been spending more time in the strip clubs. At least there you can see what the girl looks and and decide to chase the few that appeal to you. Sometimes it works sometimes not but it is fun hunting.
What's up Miss Brown. It's been awhile.

I do prefer petite and if a provider describes herself as petite then opens the door only to see she is anything but it pisses me off. I will give Mona credit for listing her actual weight. Many don't or lie about it. That really sucks to be misled when scheduling with a provider. This is one of the reasons I have been spending more time in the strip clubs. At least there you can see what the girl looks and and decide to chase the few that appeal to you. Sometimes it works sometimes not but it is fun hunting. Originally Posted by Budman
Yes, its been a long time