Why Do Providers Get Attached?

Ive had it happen quite a few times in the beginning but now know how to deal with it.

I think some are wanting it to be more "affair like" which is fine, just remember we have a life too.

(that must be some good di*k Mijo) lol
This technique is outlined in section 3, page 2 of the international hooker manual of cockblocking. Right after the section on faking orgasm during shitty daty and the chapter titled "I love greek, but baby your just too big".
Damn, fella!

. . . Must you burst our bubble so ruthlessly?

You guys are quick to the punch. Mijo, tell her you lost your job and you have no money and if she is willing to fuck for free. My guess is the only attachment she will have then; will be her "silence" button on her phone whenever you call.
Don't f;atter yourself in most cases for the provider is all about the money, no money, no honey . I'm sure there are cases where hobbyist can benefit from the attachment of a provider(rare). Always remember you walk away from a session with your chest stuck out thinking you just put it down on that provider like no other, but I assure you the next guy walks away feeling the same way. Originally Posted by Milehigh65
I've had several providers fall in love with me...like I said...women like bad boys...

Since I got married though the wifey deals with the providers who are foolish enough to fall in love with me...
Hobbyists, have you ever experienced this phenomena? A Provider gets emotionally attached and begins to issue demands, restrictions on who you can see. She even monitors your reviews and gets pissed because you reviewed a fem so nicely?

This is not a rhetorical question. If this has happened to you, how did you handle it. If after conversation, she is still "griping", what do you do next.

For hobbyists who haven't experienced this, is this something you yurn to experience to feed your ego.

Providers, have you ever fallen for a Hobbyist and try to forge your way into his polygamus lifestyle...How did you handle it? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Ahhh from what my BFF told me about you, I'm sure you have ladies chasing you up and down. However, I don't get attached to hobbyists. I've had more than a few get attached to me and it was very uncomfortable.
I've had several providers fall in love with me...like I said...women like bad boys...

Since I got married though the wifey deals with the providers who are foolish enough to fall in love with me... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
they would be a fool to try and compete with this! You struck gold

Since I got married though the wifey deals with the providers who are foolish enough to fall in love with me... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Did you see Milehigh's response. He fucking ripped into us. WTF? I was asking a simple Q. He really ripped me a new one for just asking a simple Q. WOW! Mean ass mutha...I was clear in my posts, yet he became brutal! Muthafucka! (aren't we all?!)
Did you see Milehigh's response. He fucking ripped into us. WTF? I was asking a simple Q. He really ripped me a new one for just asking a simple Q. WOW! Mean ass mutha...I was clear in my posts, yet he became brutal! Muthafucka! (aren't we all?!) Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Mijo...........Wow if I'm guilty of "ripping" you with my comments then I owe you a apology OMG! I would think your skin would be a lot thicker than that as I fail to see where in that repsonse I ripped you. Really????? I ripped you? your kidding right?
Mijo...........Wow if I'm guilty of "ripping" you with my comments then I owe you a apology OMG! I would think your skin would be a lot thicker than that as I fail to see where in that repsonse I ripped you. Really????? I ripped you? your kidding right? Originally Posted by Milehigh65
No prob...I'm just talking Tits & Ass today.
Well, I will just come out and admitt that I have grown very attached to the ATF that I see. We see each other on an average twice a week, and have been doing so for over two years. You do the math. That is a LOT of BCD activity.

But I am not so foolish as to believe that we would have any type of "relationship' at all if I did not compensate her hansomely for her efforts. But that is why I "chose" her in the beginning. I wanted a true professional that would not get all hung up on "love" and other things that get in the way of living for the moment, and having a great time.
Well, I will just come out and admitt that I have grown very attached to the ATF that I see. We see each other on an average twice a week, and have been doing so for over two years. You do the math. That is a LOT of BCD activity.

But I am not so foolish as to believe that we would have any type of "relationship' at all if I did not compensate her hansomely for her efforts. But that is why I "chose" her in the beginning. I wanted a true professional that would not get all hung up on "love" and other things that get in the way of living for the moment, and having a great time. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Exactly! That is Good Living! Enjoy!
  • anita
  • 02-28-2012, 04:59 PM
Wtf is my answer. Even if I really like someone I met in the hobby, he is definitely still free to do whatever he wants. I am not looking for a husband, just an occasional boyfriend he he.

But I am not so foolish as to believe that we would have any type of "relationship' at all if I did not compensate her hansomely for her efforts. But that is why I "chose" her in the beginning. I wanted a true professional that would not get all hung up on "love" and other things that get in the way of living for the moment, and having a great time. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What you said, bravo!
Trust me. They are not attached to you. It's the Bennies you carry.
Trust me. They are not attached to you. It's the Bennies you carry. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well, they need to get unattached to that shit TOO!

We don't hobby for attachment. Period. Why do some fems fuck up a good thing??? Damn. This IS a Hobby.

Ex: I rarely hobby locally. Due to the ring of providers here (Houston is smaller than you think), one EMO in the local chapter can fuck your shit up (rep, Emo activity, etc.). Too much of a risk.