bacon lube...

I LOVE BACON! Glad to hear the rumors are true!
YUMMY!!!! I might never stop licking Cock now...............IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
OHHH! NOOO!

It's hard enough to get you to return it as it is.
You like the taste of bacon, yes? I have a "natural extension" you also might like the taste of.

Here's a little treat for Christmas morning. Thirty minutes at 350.

Monk Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin

Too cool!! Bet I could do a little Noah's Ark carved out of a ham, and mold the piggy passengers from Jimmy Dean sausage and Little Sizzlers. None of the two-by-two creatures would be Kosher.
OHHH! NOOO!

It's hard enough to get you to return it as it is. Originally Posted by JG4DATY
lol Hey now I have always let the Cock go in the long run, once I was really done playing with it and sucking it, and stroking it.......Might take me awhile or just pay the ransom...........What can I say Im a honest Cock Slut!!
LOL Maybe I worded that wrong. I should have said you won't return it if its hard. That's a good thing actually.
Her Return Policy is: there is No Return Policy. You may not get your cock back till she finishes with it and she may never be finished with it....ijs
Ummmm Hard Cock.............slurp slurp
I wonder if the lub could be used as a substiute in a BLT sammich? If someone can come up with fake lettuce and fake tomatoe, I'd just blend it and drink it like a shake.
Interesting product. Would certainly be an encouragement for some oral from any women into bacon! I recall one domina calling me "her lil' porky" whenever she was slapping my ass and strapping me deep.

Makes me wanna pour a glass of cabernet and jack out a load for a swirly Happy Hour treat!
OMG! That is just too funny.
I do role play...puppy play, horsie, fuzzies and now...piggie play...and now, with it's own LUBE!
DELIGHTFUL!
Lots of funny scenarios I am thinking about with a poor blind dog, and Bacon lube...
LOL.
Sofa, now you've done it>>>>with that pix you've ruined my favorite food! dammmmnn you!
i want to meet the person who thought of baconlube. lol
Gives new meaning to the expression, "makin' bacon"!
I prefer the chocolate flavor, it just makes everything taste so YUMMY!!!