WOMAN / PROVIDERS Shaving years off their age....

I also dont look almost 40 so all is well. Originally Posted by LynnPL
Well, I've had the pleasure of meeting Lynn, so I can report firsthand that she looks nowhere near "almost 40". I think when we met I guessed around 25-26.

Yeah... Lynn is crazy hot!

Back to "age shaving"... apparently the secret to not aging has been discovered in Buffalo, NY, of all places. True that!

Yeah... yeah... yeah... where's the proof, you say? Well... we have several providers that have managed to stay 24 years old for the past 6-7 years now!

What further evidence can one require?
My reviews say 50 so I wasn't shaving lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Well... your showcase sure seems to indicate that you shave.

Oh wait... you were still talking about age, weren't you? Nevermind.
Still Looking, we just discussed this over the phone! I loved it how you put it: the younger ones take less years off, the older ones, more years. When you told me there are some women taking 15 plus years off their age, I couldn't believe it.
I've been shaving since I was 13 years old. I'm 52 now....so, that's like 30 years ago!?!?
Still Looking, we just discussed this over the phone! I loved it how you put it: the younger ones take less years off, the older ones, more years. When you told me there are some women taking 15 plus years off their age, I couldn't believe it. Originally Posted by incognito isis

You have a hard time believing people lie....lol
You have a hard time believing people lie....lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No, I was just shocked to learn people take 15 years off their age. I mean, that much of an age shave is hard to be convincing.
apparently not for some.....
I don't think men are as stupid as you think, EA. I think men know when a woman takes 15 years off her age, they just chose to be a gentlman and not make an issue of it. So I think it's the guys letting them get away with it, not the women fooling anyone. U get what I'm saying? I mean obviously you guys know, thats why SL started this thread.
I know what you are saying. Guys can be stupid at times though cause they don't care until the lady lying about her age gives them a bad time, then all of a sudden it's a bait n switch. It's a, lie whether you have a good time or not. Why bitch about the age thing once you have an issue with her but be ask nice about it when you have a good time.....

Thats what annoys me.
then all of a sudden it's a bait n switch Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I think if a woman is lying about her age by 15 years, that should be considered bait and switch.
^ I agree and it should be that every time not just when they have a good time.....
No, I was just shocked to learn people take 15 years off their age. I mean, that much of an age shave is hard to be convincing. Originally Posted by incognito isis

The record for me was a provider in Houston. Second place was one in Austin.

1st Houston: Listed Age: 28 Actual: 46
2nd Austin: Listed Age: 26 Actual: 41
3rd Austin: Listed Age: 25 Actual: 36

Every one of these gals looks their respective listed age or less!

PS: No I won't tell you who they are!
Age isn't a huge factor, but the allure of a woman who's closer to my age but still looks great and takes pride in that adds a special hotness factor for me . . .
I take it that it didn't bother you in the least that they lied about their age .....

The record for me was a provider in Houston. Second place was one in Austin.

1st Houston: Listed Age: 28 Actual: 46
2nd Austin: Listed Age: 26 Actual: 41
3rd Austin: Listed Age: 25 Actual: 36

Every one of these gals looks their respective listed age or less!

PS: No I won't tell you who they are! Originally Posted by Still Looking
No, I was just shocked to learn people take 15 years off their age. I mean, that much of an age shave is hard to be convincing. Originally Posted by incognito isis
They get away with it because they truly look that age! Once again, weather your 28, 38 or 48... or even 108... if your hot your hot!!! Here's a little secret: Look at show case pictures and watch for pictures of the provider’s hands. Some times even the doctored pictures, if the guy is good will fix or conceal the hands. The hands tell a story at times. With all the plastic surgery these days... ya never know. Does any one remember Phyllis Diller? She once said she had a face lift so many times, she had a brown ring around her neck! Now that’s funny, I don't care who you are!

I know what you are saying. Guys can be stupid at times be though cause they don't care until the lady lying about her age gives them a bad time, then all of a sudden it's a bait n switch. It's a, lie whether you have a good time or not. Why bitch about the age thing once you have an issue with her but be ask nice about it when you have a good time.....

Thats what annoys me. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I resemble that remark!

I think if a woman is lying about her age by 15 years, that should be considered bait and switch. Originally Posted by Ansley
Agreed.... but what about the pictures of a provider you might consider an 8, but the person is really a 10 or 11 when you meet them!? Bait and switch is certainly wrong, but not all the time! Now if I show up to an appointment expecting a Gia Look A Like let’s say in her early 30's. I better not see a provider that looks like Gene, who has a deep voice Adams Apple and calls me fella?! Now that is BAIT & SWITCH (And no I don’t want to talk about it!)