Superheroes.

My favorite superhero is Captain Save-A-Ho hands down
Wonder Woman, of course. The costume alone was sexy as Hell, and the Magic Lasso to make men tell the truth....
My favorite superhero is Captain Save-A-Ho hands down Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Ahh yes, certainly a choice with considering. How do you know which of the many who seem to want to wear that costume to choose?

superman -- coolest of them all
My favorite superhero is Captain Save-A-Ho hands down Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I tried to be a Capo...kinda sorta..once...
Well, maybe twice...lol

I'm not very good at it.
I tried to be a Capo...kinda sorta..once...
Well, maybe twice...lol

I'm not very good at it. Originally Posted by malwoody
Awww come on Mal. You look good in tights! They show off your sexy calves!
For me, it's the one from whom they are all patterned. Doc Savage. He is the one who started it all. From the more modern era I have to go with Batman. A rich human who built himself into a hero physically and mentally.

For real life I agree with those who put Dad up there in the hero category. Mine was a WWII vet and helped me develop an interest in many different areas of life and living. Thanks dad!!
This. This right here, is why The Dark Knight shall always be tops.

" Took years and cost a fortune to develop. Luckily I had both."

[COLOR="Blue"]This. This right here, is why The Dark Knight shall blah blah blah Originally Posted by Bomb Pop
Superman has only one weakness: kryptonite. Batman knows this. Superman knows that Batman knows this. Advantage Superman.

Superman could easily crush the Manbat. Every clever little gadget Manbat creates to fly, shoot lasers, see through walls, or make himself bulletproof...Superman just is. Butt naked Superman vs. Batman in a Bat-tank and Superman still wins.

Just ask yourself who you'd choose to be; Batman or Superman. And, yes, you could be Superman in an all black Batmanesque costume. Except for maybe the red cape. Because, dude...red cape, right?
I love X-Men Wolverine ....
Megamind. Super mad genius, that guy.

And that 'ball scratcher' on his chin is no doubt, "The Tits".
Longer, you mean this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman:_Speeding_Bullets

(God i'm such a nerd)
Superman has only one weakness: kryptonite. Batman knows this. Superman knows that Batman knows this. Advantage Superman.

Superman could easily crush the Manbat. Every clever little gadget Manbat creates to fly, shoot lasers, see through walls, or make himself bulletproof...Superman just is. Butt naked Superman vs. Batman in a Bat-tank and Superman still wins.

Just ask yourself who you'd choose to be; Batman or Superman. And, yes, you could be Superman in an all black Batmanesque costume. Except for maybe the red cape. Because, dude...red cape, right? Originally Posted by Longermonger

Monger sometimes you just crack me the fuck up
Batman. Without question. Given time to prepare, Batman can (and does) defeat anyone. He's put Superman down a couple times, in fact. Also the best rogue's gallery in comics.

And, best of all, theoretically, with unlimited time, willpower, and resources, you could actually BE Batman. Originally Posted by Adeptus32
Not for me, Batman was a Pedofile he had a young boy as his side kick, called him Robin and made him wear a one piece set of tights. while he wore a body suit. didn't have any women at the house. He was called the Master (Bruce) and Young (Dick) his side kick. He had parties at the house but sent everyone home, every time. not one girl would stay behind, So he could play in her bat cave... (Play hide the bat stick)

Spiderman was the shit. he had it all and a girl. No one helped him. but he did like taking photos of himself..

You mean it's not normal to chum around with a 10 year old super flexible orphan boy that you picked up off the street whom you dress in tights and a mask ?!?

Note to self, cancel Thailand vacation.