Thread Locking. What to do when you disagree with Moderation - Lesson 1

Do you know a compelling reason I shouldn't? And what business is it of yours to ask, are you a pseudo mod? Originally Posted by Louigi

Don't worry Louigi.... When we finish here we will take a look at how we can help in Corpus. Damn... Work work work.... Everyone needs attention.....; Hey SL.... Put Corpus on the list....
  • Laz
  • 11-17-2013, 10:34 PM
Hey SL.... Put Corpus on the list.... Originally Posted by Whispers
SL is now your secretary also. Is he full service?
SL is now your secretary also. Is he full service? Originally Posted by Laz

Naw.... We are interviewing though for one we can share....... Keep in mind he is banging 5to 6 new girls a week.... telling him to put it on a list just means to schedule some time in there to be able to focus a little...
[COLOR=Blue]For those of you that are unaware...... The thread closing that prompted this issue to be presented was recently
revered and the thread opened with the following explanation.

... Originally Posted by Whispers

I thought we "revered" all threads here

Okay, that is for those people who reply with their spelling police hats on.
Don't worry Louigi.... When we finish here we will take a look at how we can help in Corpus. Damn... Work work work.... Everyone needs attention.....; Hey SL.... Put Corpus on the list.... Originally Posted by Whispers
The only way could help Corpus is to send some fine ass women down here! Why do you think I'm driving 2 1/2 hours to hobby?

BTW - as I was once told when I raised Hell about a mod in NOLA a simple PM to an admin can do wonders without all this superfluous drama!
BTW - as I was once told when I raised Hell about a mod in NOLA a simple PM to an admin can do wonders without all this superfluous drama Originally Posted by Louigi
But the drama is so incredibly entertaining!
Don't worry Louigi.... When we finish here we will take a look at how we can help in Corpus. Damn... Work work work.... Everyone needs attention.....; Hey SL.... Put Corpus on the list.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Do you know a compelling reason I shouldn't? And what business is it of yours to ask, are you a pseudo mod? Originally Posted by Louigi
Nope just a fellow board member like you. I'm doing just what your doing in regard to the threAD... ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!
SL is now your secretary also. Is he full service? Originally Posted by Laz
You bet your sweet ass I am! But I'm non GFE! just FYI.
The only way could help Corpus is to send some fine ass women down here! Why do you think I'm driving 2 1/2 hours to hobby?

BTW - as I was once told when I raised Hell about a mod in NOLA a simple PM to an admin can do wonders without all this superfluous drama! Originally Posted by Louigi

But the drama is so incredibly entertaining! Originally Posted by Whispers
He don't know us very well... do he? Wait till I get back from vacation. I hope they like PINK!

Hey Whispers... is my threAD still in Sand Box? I still haven't heard from any of the MODS in San Antonio. Any chance the copuntless posts, PM'S, RTM'S have maybe slipped through the cracks or am I being ignored? I'm really not sure?

I see they are doing experiements now so maybe they are waiting to see what the results are going to be before dealing with other issues. Plus the holidays are coming up quick!