Impeachment Reality

2018...election Won Originally Posted by WTF
I'm assuming you are trying to portray the Dems as election Won. Well it was a slight win for them but not major(see 2010 Shellacking for what a win looks lie)

Basically one major election Won. Seats in and control of the House. So they may get a positive impeachment vote.

One major election lost. Seats in the Senate. They won't convict Trump.

And some wins in State and local elections, but Reps still have majority control in more states than Dems.

And by keeping and increasing seats in the Senate, Trump and Mitch continue to fill the courts with good old fashioned Constitutional Conservatives for decades to come.

For me conservatism continues to win. Even throw Trump out with impeachment, Pence still has the Senate and probably an even more united Republican front.

All in all Reps seem to continue to win.
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2019, 10:18 AM
I'm assuming you are trying to portray the Dems as election Won. Well it was a slight win for them but not major(see 2010 Shellacking for what a win looks lie)

Basically one major election Won. Seats in and control of the House.

. Originally Posted by eccielover
Or you could look at the 2008 election....

You missed the actual point. Which and it appears I'll have to spell it out for you. Quit crying about something another is doing when you did basically the same thing in the past and will so in the future.

Understand?

Or you could look at the 2008 election.... Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry, but the 2008 election was the single best thing to happen to Republicans and the conservative movement in general in decades.

Enter 2009, Democrats had it all from the POTUS down to local dog catcher.

Exit 2017, Democrats had been decimated at all levels.
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2019, 10:51 AM
Sorry, but the 2008 election was the single best thing to happen to Republicans and the conservative movement in general in decades.

Enter 2009, Democrats had it all from the POTUS down to local dog catcher.

Exit 2017, Democrats had been decimated at all levels. Originally Posted by eccielover
cyclical

[ˈsiklək(ə)l, ˈsīklək(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE
  1. occurring in cycles; recurrent.

cyclical

[ˈsiklək(ə)l, ˈsīklək(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE
  1. occurring in cycles; recurrent.

Originally Posted by WTF
Absolutely cyclical. Let me know when the Dems get anywhere close to back where they were in 2008.

The courts alone will not be recovered for the activiists for decades.
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Absolutely cyclical. Let me know when the Dems get anywhere close to back where they were in 2008.

The courts alone will not be recovered for the activiists for decades. Originally Posted by eccielover
Decades? The country will never recover from Trump...

I never want it to be like 2008 or 2016 where one party rules all.