The smart money says Rubio

Ahhhh, is this a slam because I'm Jewish? I get it now, pigs are kryptonite to Jewish people. What a sly little pissant you are.

But who's the pig, pissant?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1560145

Thanks for your meaningful contribution to these discussions. Please give us the sanitation worker's perspective on all issues henceforth.
Looks like Selma but without all the black people...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not his fault that they are all at Hillary's camp, sitting in the back.
Ahhhh, is this a slam because I'm Jewish? I get it now, pigs are kryptonite to Jewish people. What a sly little pissant you are.

Thanks for your meaningful contribution to these discussions. Please give us the sanitation worker's perspective on all issues henceforth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's not so much the pig thing, you're people expelled you for being stupid and lazy, being a dirty pig was icing on the cake.
  • DSK
  • 12-20-2015, 12:48 PM
Looks like Selma but without all the black people...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Racist pig
  • DSK
  • 12-20-2015, 12:49 PM

Thanks for your meaningful contribution to these discussions. Please give us the sanitation worker's perspective on all issues henceforth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You aren't Jewish you lying bastard.
You aren't Jewish you lying bastard. Originally Posted by DSK
I've had my doubts, being as stupid as he is. Maybe he was adopted. Which would explain a lot.
You aren't Jewish you lying bastard. Originally Posted by DSK
A Jew could find Clarksville on the Official Map of the City of Austin.
Gots to feel silly debating the values of these clowns. Y'all had better choices when Santorum was still synonymous with butt fucking and Michelle Bachmann was doing whatever the fuck TP pandering she was doing.

Ahhhhh Shucky Ducky!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are in the tank for a criminal and a liar. Anyone who supports Hillary loses the right to bash or poke fun at any other candidate.
  • jwood
  • 12-20-2015, 03:59 PM
Not a chance for Rubio
A Jew could find Clarksville on the Official Map of the City of Austin. Originally Posted by LexusLover
All you have to do is ask a true Austinite and they will tell you to go to Nau's Drug Store which is right in the middle of Clarksville. Even people who live in Cedar Park know that. Not redneck hillbillies I guess.
  • DSK
  • 12-20-2015, 04:50 PM
A Jew could find Clarksville on the Official Map of the City of Austin. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Damn right about that!!
  • DSK
  • 12-20-2015, 04:52 PM
I've had my doubts, being as stupid as he is. Maybe he was adopted. Which would explain a lot. Originally Posted by bambino
Kinda like David Berkowitz....

David Berkowitz

Born Richard David Falco
June 1, 1953 (age 62)
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Other names The Son of Sam
The .44 Caliber Killer
Criminal penalty Six life sentences
Conviction(s) Murder in the second degree
Attempted murder in the second degree
Killings
Victims 6 killed, 7 wounded
Span of killings
July 29, 1976–July 31, 1977
Weapons .44 caliber Bulldog revolver
Date apprehended
August 10, 1977
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This a serious political thread, and this is all you have to say? Go fuck yourself you scumbag.
Damn right about that!! Originally Posted by DSK
Being Jewish you knew that.