Companionship-Legal

• pxmcc
  • 01-24-2019, 08:14 AM
This isn't just eccie related, could be anywhere. What's the difference between doing what I said above and say you have a girlfriend or wife that you help support financially and every now and then you hand her some cash and somewhere in y'all's relationship you talk about your sexual likes and dislikes, and you keep handing her cash every now and then to help out, you have sex, is that illegal? You see what I'm trying to say is wouldn't it be better to actually build some sort of companionship before just jumping directly into the act? Originally Posted by smallone2019
as long as you're on the clock, you can roll however you want. gals love being wined and dined on the clock. if you hit it off, maybe off the clock eventually.

if you're trying to figure out how to hobby, look up Fancy-in-Heels' newbie friendly list, look for a gal with many reviews, and go through screening. use the gals you see as references, and go from there.
List Crawler and similar sites are trickier. skip those sites until you've gotten comfortable in the hobby so you don't get screwed (not in the good way.) hope that helps.
There is a sticky called "so you want to date a stripper". I would suggest reading in detail. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
One of the best sticky’s ever imo.....