kavanaugh vs ginsburg confirmation

Well said Mojo. It was a fucked up deal. There is no way I would have convicted him on the shit they threw out there. Having said that I think he is a phony and a liar. I think he probably did what the woman said. In my opinion he is just another Clarence Thomas clone without the intellect. We don't need Evangelicals on the SC Originally Posted by themystic
If you wouldn't have convicted him on what was thrown out there, then what makes you think he's guilty? You don't have any basis to say he's a phony and a liar. Ford falls into the category of a phony and a liar than Kavanagh could ever be.

Jim
If you wouldn't have convicted him on what was thrown out there, then what makes you think he's guilty? You don't have any basis to say he's a phony and a liar. Ford falls into the category of a phony and a liar than Kavanagh could ever be.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Lots of his friends tell a different story about his high school days than he does. I wouldn't have convicted him because there was zero evidence and it was 30 years ago. Your basis for thinking she's a phony and a liar has as much merit as mine does. Opinion
Lots of his friends tell a different story about his high school days than he does. I wouldn't have convicted him because there was zero evidence and it was 30 years ago. Your basis for thinking she's a phony and a liar has as much merit as mine does. Opinion Originally Posted by themystic
These so called friends of his never testified under oath. Besides this case was not about how much Kavanagh drank or if he ever passed out due to over indulgence. It was about Sexual assault and the burden of proof was on Christine Ford which she failed miserably. But the real goal was to spark vast public opinion that Kavanagh should not be confirmed to the Supreme Court and you and many others fell for it.

Jim
These so called friends of his never testified under oath. Besides this case was not about how much Kavanagh drank or if he ever passed out due to over indulgence. It was about Sexual assault and the burden of proof was on Christine Ford which she failed miserably. But the real goal was to spark vast public opinion that Kavanagh should not be confirmed to the Supreme Court and you and many others fell for it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Your right. I "fell for it". I saw an undisciplined jerk off that was playing to a crowd of one. Fuck that punk
Your right. I "fell for it". I saw an undisciplined jerk off that was playing to a crowd of one. Fuck that punk Originally Posted by themystic
You sure did.

Jim
Your right. I "fell for it". I saw an undisciplined jerk off that was playing to a crowd of one. Fuck that punk Originally Posted by themystic
I wouldn't call HER a "punk," but SHE was molested by the Liberals.

Why just the other day I was musing about whether or not she received lots of invitations to Christmas and New Years Eve galas from those same stinking, good-for-nothing pieces of shit who touted her as the "end of Trump" and his "appointee"!

That's the same crowd by the way who believe all the poor and disabled from South of our border should be allowed to get on medicaid aka "ObaminableCare" once they climb over or crawl under the barriers along our Southern borders!

Yall have a nice day!