Fantasy Football Anyone?

Fantasy football? Y'all mean jacking off to Debbie Does Dallas? I loved that movie!
If you go 12 team, consider me.
http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...-our-mom/77768

if you're not in the fantasy game mood; consider helping one beat the odds of cancer.

feel free to comment about any of your charities that need assistance this Fall.
Let's try to stay on the original topic, shall we. If we aren't posting about joining the Fantasy Football League, then your posts do not belong here.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
If you go 12 team, consider me. Originally Posted by TerraFirma
Well, I have a lot of guys not responding to my emails to join. I've had 1 guy who still hasn't given his email address so I can invite. If they don't respond soon, I'll keep ya noted
Let the games begin!!!!!
Even though my team is ranked dead last, I'm still gonna beat all of your asses and claim my prize at the end!!!
Even though my team is ranked dead last, I'm still gonna beat all of your asses and claim my prize at the end!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
I wish everyone the best of Luck!

Andrew Luck that is! He's one of my 2 qb's.
We now have Day 1 of this season's opening weekend of Fantasy Football behind us. I am looking forward to this weekend.
Thank You Owen Daniels and Brian Cushing!!!! 1-0 thanks to those two
Great game last night too bad I fell asleep towards the beginning of the fourth quarter when the game started getting good.
Thank You Owen Daniels and Brian Cushing!!!! 1-0 thanks to those two
Great game last night too bad I fell asleep towards the beginning of the fourth quarter when the game started getting good. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Thanks to Peyton Manning career day and AP, I am also 1-0.
Thanks to Peyton Manning career day and AP, I am also 1-0. Originally Posted by bigtex
Damn!! Payton and AP sure glad you weren't my opponent last week.
Green Bay is playing Washington this week so Aaron Rodgers will hopefully throw about 5 TD's 3 of them to Jordy Nelson, and run for another TD.
Damn!! Payton and AP sure glad you weren't my opponent last week.
Green Bay is playing Washington this week so Aaron Rodgers will hopefully throw about 5 TD's 3 of them to Jordy Nelson, and run for another TD. Originally Posted by Little Monster

The amazing thing was that I had a total of 178 points for the week and still was 5 points behind the leader. LOL
Thanks to Peyton Manning career day and AP, I am also 1-0. Originally Posted by bigtex
As well as my team did during Week 1 (178 points), that Is how bad they did in Week 2 (90 points).

Well, not quite! But close! I am now 1-1.
3-1