Any truth behind the stereotypes?

I've seen big white cocks, Mexican big cocks, black big cocks, Italian big cocks, Russian big cocks. Race has nothing to do with it....Geez! Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Lol...so true.
Reese,
Where can a guy go to get one of these big cocks?
-Stumpy
Wow!
Ive seen big white cocks, Mexican big cocks, black big cocks, Italian big cocks, Russian big cocks. Race has nothing to do with it....Geez! Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Lol...so true. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Ms. Foster (because I'm nasty ),

Did it ever occur to you that us guys don't really care about your opinion?

All we want to see are more sexy pics of you... like the one in your avatar.

She is yummy looking ............. :-)
  • 69er
  • 06-21-2011, 09:51 PM
Seems to me, that Penis size as a function of race would not be very far fetched...

Plenty of other traits are a function of our race, facial features, skull size, etc.

So, I went a googling, and found the following:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonny5/penis...-ethnicity-aub

The above basically states that the average penis size is shortest for Asian, Caucasian in the middle, and African-American the longest.

http://www.sizesurvey.com/result.html

The above basically shows Caucasian as longest, followed closely by Black, Hispanic, and East-Asian.

Then this:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread228746/pg1

Of course I found a number of studies that say there is no correlation.

So, based on the conflicting studies, My conclusion is that if it works, I'm happy with it!

Regarding the "tightness" of a lady, I don't believe there is a correlation between body type, race, or age. I have met some ladies who practiced Kegel exercises, and they were able to "grip" very well, and I found this to really help heat things up! So, Ladies, practice those Kegel Exercises!
I have been with providers of many different ages. Under 22, 23 - 40, and over 40. All of the tight ones have been under 22. And believe me, if I think she is tight, anybody would. Most of the time I feel like a hotdog in a hallway. Hence why I have to hobby for it.

I am about to display my ignorance on the subject, but does it have anything to do with childbirth? I have also noticed that the women that are tighter don't have k*ids, or at least they say they don't.
We can all only comment on our experience. Mine has been that a woman's 'tightness' is related to a combination of body type, fitness, and state-of-arousal. I've never experienced a racial correlation.

@still looking: "There is a reason guys LOVE BBW'S!" I think different guys love different things and you should speak for yourself. I don't think being overweight makes a guys dick smaller or a girls pussy tighter, despite the optical illusions. Nor is the reverse true.

I'm not qualified to answer the male half of the question, but can a million ads on Craigslist seeking BBCs be wrong?
I have been with providers of many different ages. Under 22, 23 - 40, and over 40. All of the tight ones have been under 22. And believe me, if I think she is tight, anybody would. Most of the time I feel like a hotdog in a hallway. Hence why I have to hobby for it.

I am about to display my ignorance on the subject, but does it have anything to do with childbirth? I have also noticed that the women that are tighter don't have k*ids, or at least they say they don't. Originally Posted by what the hell
Yes - a bit ignorant - but that's okay as now you know better... hopefully.

I have had very tight ladies in their 30's and 40's with 2, 3 even 5 kids... also, ladies in mid 20's - no kids - and felt like the Grand Canyon - go figure???

I don't think there is any way to figure this one out. The Puss is a complicated, yet wonderful thing --- just enjoy em! and if you hobby you really don't have to worry about the complications...

I do know this - a lady with a tight one and 'it's loose this time' - just had a big one... LOL
Some ladies are tight, some are not. Some men are well hung, some are not.I dont think it has anything to do with size, race or ethnic background.

As for me it comes down to knowing how to please a lady. Is she says give 12 inches and make it hurt. I do it 6 times and hit her over the head.
No lady is going to come on here and post that yes almost every stereotype is actually true. No one will say, well yes except for very few exceptions penis size and race almost always equal the stereotype.

It's sorta like with really good underwear... If you come in wearing calvin, tommy, or guess, you will most likely have shaved or trimmed balls. That is indeed true with a few exceptions. Stereotypes were born after generations of observation.
My cock may not be the biggest, but it is very beautiful.

Btw, did I mention that I have a beautiful cock?

On their wedding night, after consummating their marriage, the bride confessed that "before we were married, I didn't realize you had such a small organ." To which the groom announced "before we were married, I didn't know I would be playing in a cathedral."
  • hd
  • 06-22-2011, 08:41 AM
I can see this subject needs further study.

I'll get back when I'm done. Don't wait up!
Rambo - without pics, it's hard for me to believe you (wink wink!)
Asian men tend to be a little small.