REPUBLICAN FAIL!!!!!

They aren't happy with who they are, they wake up every morning look in that mirror and then proceed to crack. It's a good thing you're leaving the party and their rabid base. It's a dying party of yesteryear anyway. Backwards thinking hicks. Anytime you can chose a self serving charlatan who's been a life long Dem as your party's standard bearer it shows that you're no longer relevant. Unfortunately for these guys they haven't quite figured it out yet because they're still experiencing the euphoria of name calling and Trump Mania like a wrestling event. After Trump loses and Hilary is sworn in these Morons will look in that mirror and again realize the jokes been on them all this time.

Good luck and welcome to the party of reasonable thinking folks. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Now THAT'S bullshit! What are you now, a psychiatrist? Does Fisting Chaps tire you out so much that you can't think clearly? You're a self-righteous prick. You're supporting the most corrupt, dishonest, amoral, incompetent, mentally ill candidate to ever run for President. You MUST be a masochist to want to endure a public official who has no respect for you at all. Who commits crimes, and releases information on an insecure server that may have led to the death of at least one brave CIA operative. Who left 4 people to die during an attack on a foreign consulate. Who sold influence to the highest bidder. Who is financially beholden to do the will of Wall Street bankers and Middle Eastern dictators. Who will appoint justices to the SCOTUS based on their ideology, rather than their scholarship, which will result in free speech being severely restricted and more consolidation of power at the federal level. In other words, we will very likely become a Soviet style police state, unless she gets us involved in a nuclear war with Russia, which she is not smart enough to win.

You're the one filled with self-hate, Fisting Chaps. No one with a heart or brain would wish this future on their on their country. You'll be surprised when Hillary wins. You won't like it.

And Lube Wideass, take your whining and go fuck yourself. No one cares whether you stay or go. You're an idiot.
  • R.M.
  • 09-08-2016, 05:13 AM
They aren't happy with who they are, they wake up every morning look in that mirror and then proceed to crack. It's a good thing you're leaving the party and their rabid base. It's a dying party of yesteryear anyway. Backwards thinking hicks. Anytime you can chose a self serving charlatan who's been a life long Dem as your party's standard bearer it shows that you're no longer relevant. Unfortunately for these guys they haven't quite figured it out yet because they're still experiencing the euphoria of name calling and Trump Mania like a wrestling event. After Trump loses and Hilary is sworn in these Morons will look in that mirror and again realize the jokes been on them all this time.

Good luck and welcome to the party of reasonable thinking folks. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are the poster child to keep abortion legal. You should have been left on the floor at the clinic.
Dalilama, Lexus Lover, Bambino, CuteOldGuy, LustyLad, I B Hankering, IIFFOFRDB, The Waco Kid, Rey Laguna, R.M, gfejunkie, gary5912, JD Barleycorn and MrMojoRisin Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You have no idea how proud I am to have made it to your enemies list.

Thank you.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
You take these assholes way too seriously.
You are the poster child to keep abortion legal. You should have been left on the floor at the clinic. Originally Posted by R.M.

Hey sweetie I still think you have nice tits. ;-) and to someone you mean the world. Never let go of your maternal caring instincts it would serve you well. Don't become like the old male heads in this forum. It's beneath you RM and I know you were raised better than that.
Ain't nothing like a "provider" with a medical degree...
Ain't nothing like a "provider" with a medical degree... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
lol - I'm going to work with her and keep being positive. She's anticipating vitriol from me and she won't get it. I got nothing but love for the woman.
I guess this means I won't be invited to the retirement party either....
  • DSK
  • 09-08-2016, 09:52 AM

So, if Trump is a lifelong Democrat, and it is the party of reasonably thinking folks, then.......Donald Trump has been a reasonably thinking person for most of his life?
Do you ever read what you write out loud before you push "Post Quick Reply" JL?

You all should try it from time to time. If you're not laughing at yourselves, then you'll never understand why the rest of America is laughing at you.

• DSK
  • 09-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Ain't nothing like a "provider" with a medical degree... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lying again pig. You haven't exercised in decades if ever. Nobody knows you. You don't have the balls to show face anywhere. And they don't have to meet you, they can tell you're a douche bag from here. Just like everyone else has. And if they did meet you, they would tell you to keep your money and leave. You're a disgusting, decrepit, racist, misogynistic, cocksucking pig.
  • jma9
  • 09-08-2016, 10:25 AM
I will be casting my vote for Clinton. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You decided to vote for Clinton prior to sticking your nose in here and talking shit. You've been a cry baby liberal all your life; you are fooling no one. Go vote for Clinton; if she wins, you can wear your panties with pride!
Allowing myself to continue to be subjected to practices that are not in keeping with the true Conservative Goals and that devalue myself as both an individual and a republican are not acceptable.

I have brought concerns to the attention of my friends, the MODS, and even the Republican National Chairman on more than one occasion. Issues raised have been repeatedly ignored-specifically in these forums. Less than equitable practices have been repeatedly excused. I have been accused of stolen valor, people ridicule my weight, medical conditions and a legitimate injury suffered during a war while defending the country I love. If either were to be acknowledged and addressed, the status quo would have to change – but there are just too many people that are comfortable and invested in mediocrity. Too many self-serving individuals. Too much organizational effort expended deflecting accountability at the expense of those having the least input and influence. It's members like Dalilama, Lexus Lover, Bambino, CuteOldGuy, LustyLad, I B Hankering, IIFFOFRDB, The Waco Kid, Rey Laguna, R.M, gfejunkie, gary5912, JD Barleycorn and MrMojoRisin are the real culprits who have no intent other than to stir the daily ECCIE shit pot. I even cordially pm'ed some of those guys to stop their aloofness and to debate in a more humane manner. It obviously fell on deaf ears.

An organization that does not care for its members cannot be expected to have respect for its members (and vice versa).

I can either conform to the least common denominator or separate myself from it and pursue other opportunities. I elect the later while I am in good standing so there can be no question and I will be casting my vote for Clinton.

This is my resignation and two week notice…effective immediately. I will no longer participate in any political discussion for the next two weeks after which time I will have the MODS to deactivate or cancel my account I do not wish to be subjected to further intimidation, abuse, and retaliation; staying out of this forum is the only way to minimize this from happening. If only I hadn’t turned 60…

Good Riddance. My only regrets are believing the Republican party stood for what it represented itself to be, trusting internal check and balance processes, and believing I could make a difference.
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Lying again pig. You haven't exercised in decades if ever. Nobody knows you. You don't have the balls to show face anywhere. And they don't have to meet you, they can tell you're a douche bag from here. Just like everyone else has. And if they did meet you, they would tell you to keep your money and leave. You're a disgusting, decrepit, racist, misogynistic, cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by DSK
LMAO @ ECCIE's biggest fraud and welsher. Ever!

I went to Love Field twice. You weren't there.

I went to the Driskill Hotel. You weren't there.

You're a fraud and a liar.

But at least you've got anger issues.

Seek help, BJerk.