THE ONE DEBATE QUESTION THAT SHOULD BE ASKED...

• Laz
  • 10-22-2012, 11:19 PM
You forget , the other choice was McCain!

He'd had us in a war with Russia over Georgia. Originally Posted by WTF
I will grant that the alternative was not that great.
I wouldn't have started a war unless Louisiana was endangered. McCain looks solid compared to the shit for brains flip flopper you've got in the ice chest now.
Inadvertent double post.
If Obama won't even admit that fundamentalist Islam is our enemy, he certainly won't admit that Islam is. Originally Posted by joe bloe
At least not the Sunni Muslims, he was thinking to himself,
as he bowed to the Saudi King. ha ha ha
Romney is a solid American and wouldn't back away from labeling extreme Islam as oue enemy, Obama on the otherhand.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Your initial question was "Islam," not "extreme Islam." Religious extremism of any denomination is dangerous.
Ffucking idiots.

The real enemy is ignorance and stupidity.

The enemy lives here!
Thank you, Assup. No one epitomizes ignorance and stupidity better than you. Now we know who the enemy is.
The enema is that big garden hose up your wrinkly old culo!
my preference would be to rephrase the question...

not is islam our enemy, but are we the enemy of islam?

the actor, i believe, is islam, not America

America is the great Satan, or so it goes, standing where islam wishes to stand
Your initial question was "Islam," not "extreme Islam." Religious extremism of any denomination is dangerous. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Maybe you can give us an example of a modern day religion that is as dangerous as Islam. Islam is the only religion that poses a threat the safety of the world.

The fundamentalist Muslims are certainly causing the most trouble, but other religions don't have fundamentalists that are trying to take over the world. Fundamentalist Christians don't blow up buses full of children and fly airplanes into buildings in the name of Christ.

The constant turmoil in the middle east is not being caused by Christians, Jews, Buddhists, or Hindus. The middle east is in constant turmoil because it's been infected with a toxic religion, Islam.
Moral equivalency of Obamazombies....I suspect TTH will say that the christian conservative (phony) "war on women" is equivalent of Islamic suicide bombings in market places across the middle east, downtown manhattan, london, spain, around the world.
Your initial question was "Islam," not "extreme Islam." Religious extremism of any denomination is dangerous. Originally Posted by TexCockHog

Those fucking pilgrims..........

Do you hate the Amish and Quakers too?..........
Those fucking pilgrims..........

Do you hate the Amish and Quakers too?.......... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
I always thought it was the Mennonites that everyone hated.
Moral equivalency of Obamazombies....I suspect TTH will say that the christian conservative (phony) "war on women" is equivalent of Islamic suicide bombings in market places across the middle east, downtown manhattan, london, spain, around the world. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Not a lot of difference between the radical conservative Islamist and the right wing conservative tea party.
Yeah, right......

Not a lot of difference between the radical conservative Islamist and the right wing conservative tea party. Originally Posted by ekim008