ECCIE Staff Addition Big C

What's the difference in a Moderator and a SUPER Moderator?

Just asking. Originally Posted by leglover05
It may have to do with "inches"!!!!

Smooch!

Lea
  • BIG C
  • 01-09-2010, 09:12 PM

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
ROFLMAO ! ! ! ! !
and they say "size does not matter"...lol!
  • BIG C
  • 01-09-2010, 09:30 PM
That's why you should never listen to what they say.....
Good deal!!

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Well, if that's the case. I must be a SUPER Southern Gentleman.(lol)
Willcum aboard mi amigo!!! Been waitin on you to travel to the light side of the Force.

HID
  • BIG C
  • 01-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Willcum aboard mi amigo!!! Been waitin on you to travel to the light side of the Force.

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
This is a great site and I'm very happy to be here and even more honored to be a part of the staff here.....Now if we can only get people like leglover to realize that his team already got their championship at the college level so now it's time for my team to get the championship at the pro level.....

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS ! ! ! ! !
LoL. Big C I have been a Saints fans since they where the "aint's" back in the early 80's. I will admit I am not as passionate about the Saints as I am about the Crimson Tide, but still a fan. Just think of all the fun we are going to have over the next few weeks. But I am a little concerned. If the Saints DO make it to the Super Bowl, will the Earth stop spinning and will Hell freeze over?

Go Saints!!!
  • BIG C
  • 01-10-2010, 02:28 PM
I just realized, the Ain'ts could make it to the Super Bowl.....That could explain this artic blast we're experiencing all over the country.....LOL
What's the difference in a Moderator and a SUPER Moderator?

Just asking. Originally Posted by leglover05
To answer your question ... ego.
Well, if that's the case. I must be a SUPER Southern Gentleman.(lol) Originally Posted by leglover05
mmmmm.. now I have another reason to try my seduction powers on you, LegLover!!!

Smooch!

Lea
Looking forward to working with you again Mr. Big C. I reckon we're in for a fun ride!!

St. C
Great to have you here Big C. Maybe we can do a little more to build Atlanta traffic here.

To the T-Bone, et. al. : despite Atlanta probably being a top 10 US adult ent. market by any measure, ASPD never really took off here. I hope we can fix that here. Happy to share thoughts/opportunities on how to build
  • BIG C
  • 01-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Looking forward to working with you again Mr. Big C. I reckon we're in for a fun ride!!

St. C Originally Posted by St.Christopher
If we can bring Lea on that ride then I guarantee you it will be fun .....