Encounter - Beware Natasha / Britt

Anything to go see dr feel good
I saw her a few days ago with no issues. Had a fun time actually. Seems like her/their MO is to see a guy once or twice to feel him out and then pull the robbery scam.
Sorry this happened to you and I'm glad you're okay.
Thanks Woody. I suspect this will catch up with her soon. Remember the guy that Wish shot in the Stomach? I used to see her all the time and had no issues. Her luck is about to run out I am sure. I also noticed that she is street walking now as weel. Another sign of desperation on her part.
This Britt is ruthless so is ci ci,aka Katie
I have both these foul females last names too ,pm for info if needed and they both on FB too can’t out them on here
Well, she seems to have come clean. Quite the confession on her latest ad. :-)
http://erie.skipthegames.com/female-...a/302346530683
You should all take a look as her SA ad. Staff edit, forbidden topic. dj8
Why would she place that in her ad on SA? I see the 6906 number goes to a Verizon recording saying the number has been changed. She is no longer posting on STG.

So I did a docket search and she got picked up for prostitution again. It does not appear that she is staying in the county hotel though.
Tasha aka Britt doesn’t give up she’s on every site she looks prego too this chick is ratchet
What sites? Her 6906 number is turned off. I did not see her anywhere since Friday. She was charged with prostitution on Friday by PSP
It’s a forbidden topic from now on Dino trex read what the mod-dj8 said u on your own just like the rest of us for the future I quess we can’t warn men no more