Ten years from now...

• helen
  • 01-18-2011, 02:38 AM
hopefully by then, this whole lifestyle will be completely legal and taxed!

i bet we could fix the $25 billion deficit here in texas just by legalizing for a month
Sweetie, if you think you're getting screwed now...
Sweetie, if you think you're getting screwed now... Originally Posted by esteve
Hope to be on another Planet !!!
Which Planet?
i want to be located on those glasses work would be much easier!!! hahahahah! Originally Posted by seductivesarah
http://www.maclife.com/article/featu...yes?page=0%2C2

The photoshopped white Oakleys should give you an idea of what the future may hold. In the example they show restaurants. In my imagination they'd show providers, and I'd show up on their radar if I felt like it.

All you'd need to do is take a stroll in a public place. You'd just flip your smartphone on to 'HO' mode and then ECCIE members in good standing could see you on their smartphones and smartshades. They'd spot you on their HODAR and start walking (running!) towards you. The Smartshade's augmented reality and facial recognition would help them spot you in a crowd. Your Smartshades would spot them and verify their identity as 'Longermonger'. All you'd need would be one picture of a vice officer's face, and before long ALL the ladies of ECCIE would have Smartshades that warn them with a flashing '5-0' if the glasses spot that cop. Guys could set up their Smartshades with all kinds of warnings; WIFE!!!, GF!!!, 'girl who will snitch', 'guy who will snitch', 'Mike from work', etc.

Mine would have a 'SPINNER ALERT!' warning with sirens, flashing lights, and everything.

Now, wouldn't your job be a whole lot better if you could go to a mall or bar looking for cute guys and you could secretly know if they're a hobbyist or not?
I can speculate as to where I'd like to be. But I'm afraid I'm gonna have to let my future be decided by reality, a second at a time and better myself in the process.