America Is Not For Black People

There are too many people who don't care about the truth. They just want a platform for their agenda,, ie, QX. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
They care about getting a check.
We are in good hands... my ass!

We are in good hands... my ass!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What I cannot understand is why Asians, who are hard workers and typically get beat up by thugs like these losers if they go to their shitty schools, then go on to vote for the same politicians who enable shitheads like this who are helping to doom America to being a shithole.
Rambo, if it were white people acting like that, I'd call them shitheads and say they are dooming the country, too - thanks to the liberals who enable them.
What I cannot understand is why Asians, who are hard workers and typically get beat up by thugs like these losers if they go to their shitty schools, then go on to vote for the same politicians who enable shitheads like this who are helping to doom America to being a shithole.
Rambo, if it were white people acting like that, I'd call them shitheads and say they are dooming the country, too - thanks to the liberals who enable them. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I know, just like 90% of the Jews... but I really don't know, WHY?
I know, just like 90% of the Jews... but I really don't know, WHY? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How did you come up with that number Slobbrin? Reading the thermostat again?

You're too fucking stupid to hate people of different backgrounds. Let's just say they frighten you...
Rambo, if it were white people acting like that, I'd call them shitheads and say they are dooming the country, too - thanks to the liberals who enable them. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
No, you LOVE Asians! Especially those who Shanghai young girls in the homeland, lock them up them in whorehouses and force them to submit to nasty, short, fat, old assholes like you.
I know, just like 90% of the Jews... but I really don't know, WHY? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I've often asked my family about it, and I get a hundred answers. I think it boils down to economics.
No, you LOVE Asians! Especially those who Shanghai young girls in the homeland, lock them up them in whorehouses and force them to submit to nasty, short, fat, old assholes like you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you stereotyping Asians as kidnappers, you racist asshole?

You have been thoroughly discredited as a liar, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.*

*Compliments of I B Hankering Inc. Internet Insults Dept.
No, just the ones you patronize, you sick fuck.

(Quoting IBIdiot... Hysterical! You're the Milton Berle of ECCIE!).
No, just the ones you patronize, you sick fuck.

(Quoting IBIdiot... Hysterical! You're the Milton Berle of ECCIE!). Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Would that be the cross dressing Milton or the stud, big dicked Milton?
America isn't for blacks ?

Why, because 90% of black homicides are committed by other blacks?

Why, because blacks have bought into the plantation politics of the Democrats, while other immigration groups are racing up the economic ladder thru education and business start up ?

Why? Because blacks support a Democratic Party that wants to flood the American labor market with cheap, unskilled illegal workers who are willing to compete at lower wages?
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2014, 08:52 AM
America isn't for blacks ?

Why, because 90% of black homicides are committed by other blacks?

? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Black on black killing is usually over a business deal gone wrong (drug). We Honkies are more likely to kill a family member because we found out she was fucking the neighbor. Which is worse?

http://callandpost.com/news/2013/aug...t-black-black/
According to statistics from the Justice Department, White men are more likely to kill than any other racial group. When it comes to how and why people kill, Black men do, in fact, outnumber Whites in gun-related homicides, but especially drug-related offenses. However, White men top the list in most all other categories.
When the Bureau of Justice Statistics collected homicidal rates from 1980 to 2008, they found that compared to Blacks, Whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
So why does America still perpetuate the lie of Black criminality?
Black criminality isn't a lie.

Of the 12,664 homicides in America in 2011, 52% of the known offenders were black and 46% were white. Blacks comprise about 13% of the population, but are committing 52% of the homicides.

I would say black criminality isn't a lie.

Black on black killing is usually over a business deal gone wrong (drug). We Honkies are more likely to kill a family member because we found out she was fucking the neighbor. Which is worse?

http://callandpost.com/news/2013/aug...t-black-black/
According to statistics from the Justice Department, White men are more likely to kill than any other racial group. When it comes to how and why people kill, Black men do, in fact, outnumber Whites in gun-related homicides, but especially drug-related offenses. However, White men top the list in most all other categories.
When the Bureau of Justice Statistics collected homicidal rates from 1980 to 2008, they found that compared to Blacks, Whites were more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, and their significant others. They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
So why does America still perpetuate the lie of Black criminality? Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 08-18-2014, 09:06 AM
Black criminality isn't a lie.

Of the 12,664 homicides in America in 2011, 52% of the known offenders were black and 46% were white. Blacks comprise about 13% of the population, but are committing 52% of the homicides.

I would say black criminality isn't a lie. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Is it any different that white criminality? If not WTF is your point?

So why does America still perpetuate the lie of Black criminality?
After Brown's death came his demonization. First, we heard that Brown had run for stealing candy from a store. Then we were bombarded with a photo of Brown in a red Nike tank top on a stoop, posing for the camera.

This photo, in which Brown was flashing a "gang sign"—a peace sign, actually—was presented as proof that the teenager was a thug; his friends and family now not only have to work through their grief, but against a posthumous slur campaign. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That may not be a gang sign, but it's not a "Peace Sign."