Encounter: ACE - My first GL review

brown spots on ass = Anal warts (condyloma acuminata) are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV), the most common sexually transmitted disease (STD) Originally Posted by mochicat
Now we know who is starting these false rummors to control the studio traffic away from the only Studio that is cheaper than all yhe rest and includes more and don't UPSELL. ALL the other Studios upsell except this one. F$ckin Promoters.
Now we know who is starting these false rummors to control the studio traffic away from the only Studio that is cheaper than all yhe rest and includes more and don't UPSELL. ALL the other Studios upsell except this one. F$ckin Promoters. Originally Posted by Copierguy0
It’s funny though, the others bb too but for a higher rate lol. I’ve seen ace and those look like birthmarks
I can't see the "Private" comments but the idea that this would be warts is ridiculous. Someone has an axe to grind. It's not gonna stop me from trying to see her!
Now we know who is starting these false rummors to control the studio traffic away from the only Studio that is cheaper than all yhe rest and includes more and don't UPSELL. ALL the other Studios upsell except this one. F$ckin Promoters. Originally Posted by Copierguy0
It’s funny though, the others bb too but for a higher rate lol. I’ve seen ace Originally Posted by LoneStar41
MSOG too, WTF STUDIOS have almost doubled since Covid.
a bunch of people have a hate on for GL and i can’t figure out why. they’re the best studio in my humble opinion
Her ass is man made, I like a natural ass to grab, not a rock..
I will say though she is a very sweet lady..