A straight diet of latinas . . . . .

stronger cumshots and an insatiable desire for Daty Originally Posted by Guero69
I really want to see your stronger cumshots. Can, you show me please...

Got to love Daty
I really want to see your stronger cumshots. Can, you show me please...

Got to love Daty Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
The superman nut would be difficult to see with your eyes rolled toward the top of your head . . , just physically impossible. However, I guess a digital video could be produced to turn you on to later. And, in my mind at least, it is no longer Daty, It is now DatyOal. Until I can think of something more clever. But truer words have never been written Sonya Playmate . . . Got to love Daty. Sounds like you speak from experience
Thank the Gods above that you live in a country where you can have all the beautiful Latina girls you want. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Well, actually living in Mexico was more like heaven. I don't think I can have all the Latinas that I want. And apparantly on here, as the pinche "newbie' I'm "stuck the fuck out" as they say somewhere. And this withdrawal may be worse than kicking any drug known to man. Seems like abstaining cold turkey from DatyOal is causing my body to shake uncontrollably . . no wait, that is actually because I'm LMFAO at my stupid ass.
I don't really care...I think most people don't care what/who you eat. Originally Posted by JustCallMe_G
Tranquila JCMG . . . I didn't mean to put visuals into anyone's head of me softly kissing a beautiful Latina flower. I have no doubt that could be a traumatic experience for some. However, I did post a warning label securely at the front of this thread, so, according to my sheisty, lowlife, scumbag attorney, I am not culpable in the slightest. Another warning for you here to protect me from any sort of future legal action:. Until I do convince one of these beautiful Latinas that I so desire to release me from my fucking "newbie' chains and let me DatyOal . . . more of my traumatizing visuals may continue to spread throughout the Co-ed world.
im Aussie Canadian and my favorite latinas are Mexican too. My ex wife was Mexican.
Treat them like I do my aged Ribeye. Don't eat every piece of meat.... Got to pick and choose your cuts....atleast I do
Guero, you need to go to San José, Costa Rica, you might never come back to SA, ijs, Aug trip??
The superman nut would be difficult to see with your eyes rolled toward the top of your head . . , just physically impossible. However, I guess a digital video could be produced to turn you on to later. And, in my mind at least, it is no longer Daty, It is now DatyOal. Until I can think of something more clever. But truer words have never been written Sonya Playmate . . . Got to love Daty. Sounds like you speak from experience Originally Posted by Guero69
Wow! What is a superman nut? That's if you can get my eyes rolled back to the top of wee head. All that sounds amazing. Got to love all the great adventures....
And apparantly on here, as the pinche "newbie' I'm "stuck the fuck out" as they say somewhere. Originally Posted by Guero69
Most of us started out by seeing ladies on the Newbie Friendly List. Once you start writing reviews and getting a good reputation, you won't have troubles seeing anyone.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1197311&page=11
And don't get the idea that this list has only the low-end providers - some our favorite ladies can be found here.
Guero, you need to go to San José, Costa Rica, you might never come back to SA, ijs, Aug trip?? Originally Posted by repete offender
San Jose, Costa Rica looks promising with the Pacific on one side and the Caribbean on the other. And Barranquilla Colombia close by too. That is my dream destination. I'll have some references by then. Don't want to break out of my 'newbie' cage in SA only to be thrown into one in a Central American country.
Most of us started out by seeing ladies on the Newbie Friendly List. Once you start writing reviews and getting a good reputation, you won't have troubles seeing anyone.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1197311&page=11 Originally Posted by Mature210
You got to start somewhere right? And I believe there is a petite slice of Latina heaven on the list.
Wow! What is a superman nut? That's if you can get my eyes rolled back to the top of wee head. All that sounds amazing. Got to love all the great adventures.... Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Sonya, I actually have no idea what a superman nut is. But if I were a woman and some guy was about to bust a superman nut, I would probably duck and hide under the bed or something.

And if I were about to bust a superman nut, I would probably be freaking out a little too!

Then again, maybe a cock ring made out of titanium would protect me!

One last thing . . . One thing I have learned in life is that it isn't always about the destination. If you are so focused on the destination, you will miss out on all the amazing things right there in front of you. The sites, sounds, smells, and tastes. Savoring all of those experiences are what make the destination so satisfying. So I make no claims about making your Brown Latina eyes roll back to the top of your wee head. I'm sure the journey would be amazing though.
Sonya, I actually have no idea what a superman nut is. But if I were a woman and some guy was about to bust a superman nut, I would probably duck and hide under the bed or something.

And if I were about to bust a superman nut, I would probably be freaking out a little too!

Then again, maybe a cock ring made out of titanium would protect me!

One last thing . . . One thing I have learned in life is that it isn't always about the destination. If you are so focused on the destination, you will miss out on all the amazing things right there in front of you. The sites, sounds, smells, and tastes. Savoring all of those experiences are what make the destination so satisfying. So I make no claims about making your Brown Latina eyes roll back to the top of your wee head. I'm sure the journey would be amazing though. Originally Posted by Guero69
Really..So, you never had a "superman nut" before? Why? Would I hide or duck under the bed...It's the view that I enjoy the best!

Never would I be freaking out..

Anways have a good day!
I have never seen Sonya Playmate in the flesh, but just by looking at some of her pictures and reading some of her reviews, I firmly believe if anyone could get a man to have a Superman Nut, it would probably be her. She looks/sounds like a very hot latina. Muy caliente.