Pussy Worship?

Ya get what you pay for...... They are whores..... a warm wet hole combined with the "performance" is the definition of IOP (ILLUSION of passion)

Telling you how good you are is no different than telling a guy how huge his dick is...

It's all meant to feed you ego and generate return business Originally Posted by Whispers
Atleast you were honest
True pussy worshipping is an art. It's not a one size fits all affair. Some ladies want direct clitoris stimulation. Others need a build up. Kiss around the area. Licking. Also digits or no digits. One thing I do know, when a lady pushes you away that doesn't mean go harder. You should actually back off. She may be sensitive or not ready to cum just yet. Listen to her body and words. Heck I could spend a good 30+ mins going down on a gal. But yeah, even us guys can get a tired jaw from eating pussy sometimes. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
Well said! And for the nice hobby gentlemen that are spending their actual hard working dollars on coming to pleasure just a provider I think a special rate is very fair.
There's already an acronym for pussy worship...
WKing
Ya get what you pay for...... They are whores..... a warm wet hole combined with the "performance" is the definition of IOP (ILLUSION of passion)

Telling you how good you are is no different than telling a guy how huge his dick is...

It's all meant to feed you ego and generate return business Originally Posted by Whispers

Absolutely and then when you add on the fact that she's already boned three to five guys that day who have ALL miraculously brought her to a mind blowing O ....

Cmon don't kill the fantasy lol.

Absolutely and then when you add on the fact that she's already boned three to five guys that day who have ALL miraculously brought her to a mind blowing O ....

... Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
you left out that at least 1 of them probably barebacked her leaving behind his cum to mix with her lube which is how she "gets so wet for the pussy worshiper so fast.....
wow..... ok, well salty i never said references were providers, but regardless of what I say you will just come back with more salt, like dead sea level of salt Originally Posted by RZ
Sure.....
LOL!

Otherwise, as long as she gives direction, i'm as good till my tongue/jaw tires out.
Thank you for letting me know who the "energizer bunnies" are that can do some REAL DATY

I believe pussy worship is a great and giving thing....and should be listed in reviews as well with the other activities.
There's already an acronym for pussy worship...
WKing Originally Posted by knotty man
The physical action...not behind a keyboard.
Well said! And for the nice hobby gentlemen that are spending their actual hard working dollars on coming to pleasure just a provider I think a special rate is very fair. Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Thats true.
Both parties shall enjoy each others company.
Well said angela.

... Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
You try to be funny...right?
but i like your first answer to my thread...
Well said! And for the nice hobby gentlemen that are spending their actual hard working dollars on coming to pleasure just a provider I think a special rate is very fair. Originally Posted by AtxAngela
My special rate is $37.50/QV plus a salami and mustard samwich. Lady MSOG allowed and expected, so long as the samwich has whole wheat bread--gotta stay healthy.

Try it, you will like it . Volume discounts available.
My special rate is $37.50/QV plus a salami and mustard samwich. Lady MSOG allowed and expected, so long as the samwich has whole wheat bread--gotta stay healthy.

Try it, you will like it . Volume discounts available. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Damn BB talk about GTS (golden tongue syndrome) $37.50. I'll do it for just the sammich. I love licking pussy. Lick, flick, kiss, rub, repeat until the pool is filled.
I believe it's all part of the GFE experience. I always believe that if she is having a good time and into it, I'll have a Great Time. Hasn't failed me yet.

Looking forward to doing some PussyWorship with you today Ms. Alana...

Well, there's no danger of any lady telling you how good (or bad) you are.. or how huge you are, or aren't!! Speaking of feeding EGO. LOLOLO:laughboun ce2: