Negative reviews worth it?

Here is one of my best "YES" reviews!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=356578

Thank you for that link, that is the funniest one I've ever seen.
Everybody has good & bad days...not just the women, but men as well.
One thing you cannot buy is "chemistry". Sometimes people just don't " click".
I think when you start asking what is acceptable, what you should say in a review in terms of what is off limits to talk about (can't say she's unattractive, etc etc) that you start to really diminish what this place is about. This purpose of the reviews, as well as the board in general, is to exchange information, be that providers stating when they are available,

Some providers are oversensitive to reviews because this place has taken on more of a "social media" context (HookBook) and/or providers have come to depend on this form of advertisement to the exclusion of others, and take the impact from a "no" review more seriously than perhaps they should.

You shatter the illusion of fantasy when you give a "less than Yes" review, but that's not a bad thing. Some providers never get any criticism, and wield a variety of tactics to insure that illusion is maintained (I could list them, but certainly that's covered ground, involving themselves and others).

I have a good rule for reviews.

Rule 1: "Be honest, and be professional/respectful"

If you follow that rule, then you should never fear to post. if you get feedback that attacks you follow this rule:

Rule 2: "Hit the delete key, laugh at hooker board drama, and move on with your day"

Lastly, should you see someone getting attacked over a "No" review that follows the guideline (honesty... I guess we have to trust, but you can look at reputation of a poster, etc...) then remember to follow the ultimate rule:

Rule 3: "It's your money, see who you want. More complaining generally isn't attractive"

I've seen provider overreaction ruin more business than a "No" review. Some folks need to understand that if you get a bad review, improve your business. If you don't get good feedback, how do you know your marketing well, doing the best job compared to the competition and won't get your best clients stolen because someone else paid attention.

This is the marketplace, for ideas as well as purchases... keep it open and honest. (or at least professional on both ends).

DISCLAIMER: 'Murica!
I
Rule 2: "Hit the delete key, laugh at hooker board drama, and move on with your day" Originally Posted by JackJohnson
huh
what is that supposed to do?
delete a post? or get me a soda like my "TAB" key?
I posted a negative review here of a non Eccie gal in Minneapolis. It was based purely on attitude and performance (she was great looking) I edited it soon after and removed her phone number. That way, when she googled her own number she would not find it. I was worried about backlash.