Birthday Specials

Boom, sure I'm in...damn, I'm easy!! (lol)
boom ,,you can have your dicount me to
I've had several birthday specials in the past 3 years. One was half off her rate! That was nice. Another special was an hour and a half for the hour rate and a double to boot!!Wow I likey B-days!!! And the last one was a hour with my ATF and than a dinner date!!! Thank you WH!!! And lastly (I know I didn't get a A in english) same of the provides in Austin will run a special for the whole month of they Birthday!! You can run two prices one for new boyfriends and one for repeat offenders at a greater discount!!!! Happy Birthday to all the Provides in SA. Can not wait to see some of you in your birthday suits!! Especially Likinikki!!!!
XOXO Levi
Boom, sure I'm in...damn, I'm easy!! (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki

*** wiggles eyebrows
aljansatx ...and yes you can have your not young wild couger discount with me...
I love the idea of more time. After the great advice here I'll be changing mine to 90 mins for hr donation. Bday special requests are a common occurrence in the ISO section. IMO and what seems to be mirrored in the responses... It seems gents & providers both prefer to spend their special day with someone who they know will treat them special It's always baffled me when someone posts an ISO for any provider willing to cut them a deal. Even if shes a reputable provider, what if she's not your type, or ur personalities don't mesh?
I have never asked however I have had some really special times on my birthday and I always show my appreciation!
It's always baffled me when someone posts an ISO for any provider willing to cut them a deal. Even if shes a reputable provider, what if she's not your type, or ur personalities don't mesh? Originally Posted by atxdream

I agree 100% --- the few times I have been with someone I didnt talk to for a bit before hand have luckily worked out, I dont care how nice your T&A is... if your personality sucks and there isnt a vibe then its just not nearly as much fun,
axtdream....good look in your falling buz and good look in paying your bills ...and you might need help after this posting and i do charge for my buz mind...(and yes i still hobbying)
Wooh..........
*scratches head* confused....huh?

soooo about those specials
Gotta love that RTM button Anyone have some exciting tales on what a provider or hobbyist did to make ur bday extra special?
Gotta love that RTM button Anyone have some exciting tales on what a provider or hobbyist did to make ur bday extra special? Originally Posted by atxdream

Can I post after you do something special --
I like the prospect of extra time. I'm kinda slow, if you get my drift. I like to enjoy the whole process and not rush to the big moment. I also like the possibility of multiple moments.

I certainly understand the guys who are fast in the saddle and their interests. I'm not knocking any of you at all. Sometimes I wish I was a quick draw as well.