Run, Sarah, run!

You follow me around like a little puppy.....

What ignorance did I admit to Professor? Enlighten me. Originally Posted by timpage
Apparently you are ignorant because you don't know all the "facts" that Sarah has been providing us that show she was right about ... whatever.

Of course, JD doesn't know those either, otherwise he would have listed them.
Sarah can't afford to be a US Senator.
A more interesting race is the Pryor - Cotton in Arkansas; looks like the Democrats will lose that seat.......................... ......
  • Waitt
  • 08-19-2013, 04:13 PM
SP will do more for the party if she travels around and helps take 4 or 5 more seats from the dems.
Right you are Waitt !!!!!!!!!!!

Let the left (media, analysts, politicians) spend their energy attacking her; while the candidates move along.

SP will do more for the party if she travels around and helps take 4 or 5 more seats from the dems. Originally Posted by Waitt
I will support her... I hope she wins just to piss your Obama voting rino ass off. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is it possible for you to be stupider, Simple Jack? You gonna send her money? Go up to Alaska and walk igloo to igloo for her?

dumb as a bag of dicks!
Is it possible for you to be stupider, Simple Jack? You gonna send her money? Go up to Alaska and walk igloo to igloo for her?

dumb as a bag of dicks! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You need to back off from tounge punching your boyfriends FART BOX!

After all, thats how he got his name...BigKoTex...LOL
For a change, Simple Jack, you didn't answer the question. Exactly how will YOU support HER?
For a change, Simple Jack, you didn't answer the question. Exactly how will YOU support HER? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Well, I will start by posting a bunch of videos. Yobyssis Rider what DO you think?

Would that be like you walking from one welfare ghetto door to the next stumping for Obama ? Handing out Obama phone and food stamps to every one in the 'hood.

You fucking dumb southern racist who thinks all voters in alaska are named Nanuk living in igloos?

dumb as a bag of dicks! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, I will start by posting a bunch of videos Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
don't leave this one out

I loved all of Governor Quitters responses in the above video.

Would I boink her? You betcha!
don't leave this one out

Originally Posted by JCM800
or this one
Here is one way to bury Sarah Palin once and for all. Have her run for Alaskan Senate in 2014:

I hope she does and gets her ass kicked in the primary, let alone the general election.

Then, finally, we can put to rest the fantasy of JB Barleycorn and others that she is some kind of viable national candidate or leader.

And, best of all, she does her damage and is forgotten by the time the 2016 presidential election comes around. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You know Ex, Sarah Palin is already done as a national candidate. Other than giving speeches, the only thing that is keeping her in the non-TEA Party public eye is people like you saying things like "I wish Palin wasn't in the public eye."

Here's another hint. Why don't we try to prop up the best people no matter what party to run this country for the betterment of its citizens? Or is that too partisan?
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2013, 08:45 PM

Here's another hint. Why don't we try to prop up the best people no matter what party to run this country for the betterment of its citizens? Or is that too partisan? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Way to partisan!