Race apologist/excuse maker/denier/writer for SPLC killed by.....

I think all fanatics should be shot. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
... and survivors, shot again!
  • Old-T
  • 12-04-2014, 08:10 AM
I think all fanatics should be shot. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
... and survivors, shot again! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pretty amazing. I wonder how many of the semi-permanent denizens of this forum would be identified as "fanatics" by the majority of the US population. I suspect far more than would self identify.

IB, I kind of believe you would be one of the first to be culled. Of course, since you consider yourself perfectly "normal" I am sure you will reply with some off topic and uninspired rant. It is just who you are.
Pretty amazing. I wonder how many of the semi-permanent denizens of this forum would be identified as "fanatics" by the majority of the US population. I suspect far more than would self identify.

IB, I kind of believe you would be one of the first to be culled. Of course, since you consider yourself perfectly "normal" I am sure you will reply with some off topic and uninspired rant. It is just who you are.
Originally Posted by Old-T
And you're a peevish little troll that wouldn't recognize a joke if its balls tapped it out for you in Morse Code on your tee-tiniest of foreheads while you sucked its prick, Old-THUMPER.
You're a fucking comedic genius, IBIdiot!

No wonder you're always taking about cocks, balls, pricks, goofy-juice jizz, etc.

The joke IS you!
You're a fucking comedic genius, IBIdiot!

No wonder you're always taking about cocks, balls, pricks, goofy-juice jizz, etc.

The joke IS you
! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... and, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, everyone here knows why your "#Grubered", lying ass was elected:

BTW, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, keep giving Old-THUMPER those reach arounds ... you were the only family he had on Thanksgiving day.
Assup would've been pummeled by mike brown and his lying accomplice Dorian Jackson.
Why not post the original poll, IBIdiot?

And at the same time, explain why you go into hiding every time someone posts a dipshit poll?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Why not post the original poll, IBIdiot?

And at the same time, explain why you go into hiding every time someone posts a dipshit poll?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go back to your 8 second bare-back riding at your *rodeo*, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.