All lives matter

That explains how we got the Obama administration. There's too many dumbasses. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You got the Obama administration because the Republican party decided to nominate a worn out retread like McCain for President and then handicapped him with Sarah Palin. Up until 2008 I had never voted for a Democrat for a major office. Like so many other lifelong Republicans, the McCain-Palin ticket was intolerable. Don't blame dumbasses for the mistake Republicans made.
You got the Obama administration because the Republican party decided to nominate a worn out retread like McCain for President and then handicapped him with Sarah Palin. Up until 2008 I had never voted for a Democrat for a major office. Like so many other lifelong Republicans, the McCain-Palin ticket was intolerable. Don't blame dumbasses for the mistake Republicans made. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And also factor in 8 years of Bush. It's cyclical. One party gets a run at it, then it's other party's turn. 8 years of Bush plus McCain the RINO and McPalin and you have Obama. People were ready to chew their own arm off it meant not having another republican administration.
That explains how we got the Obama administration. There's too many dumbasses. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Too many dumbasses, alright. Lot of them in this thread...
Too many dumbasses, alright. Lot of them in this thread... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Really? I only count you and speedy. That's not a lot.
Really? I only count you and speedy. That's not a lot. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Count yourself twice, you fat piece of shit. If I told you to haul ass, you'd need to make three trips.
Count yourself twice, you fat piece of shit. If I told you to haul ass, you'd need to make three trips. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But even with 3 trips, he'd be like Usain Bolt compared to you and your Momma / SEEster ! We've all seen that picture of your morbidly obese Momma / SEEster woomby ! And a tub of shit like you has got to favor her side of the familia ! Pobrecita GORDA puta !
But even with 3 trips, he'd be like Usain Bolt compared to you and your Momma / SEEster ! We've all seen that picture of your morbidly obese Momma / SEEster woomby ! And a tub of shit like you has got to favor her side of the familia ! Pobrecita GORDA puta ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Reytardo is so gay, he shit a condom.