Just Nuttin' Around!

This is so hot. I mean it probably could be bit annoying for having to change clothes that much, but really hot for the men to hear about. I can't imagine showing my O-face in the line at Starbucks either to the employees in the window or all the other cars (windows aren't that tinted). Keep being you and don't change. If you need satisfaction, look no further than all the offers he (my services included too). Be glad to help you out.
I need tinted windows.
I need tinted windows. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Can I just ride along in the back seat???
If a guy goes down on you does he need a snorkel?
Installed while you....
I'll need to come see you when you visit KC. I guess be glad you can still enjoy it? You'll miss it if you ever lose it.
So I have this problem... I am a nutter! And not just during sex either. I've busted a nut driving down a bumpy road...at 2:37 in the afternoon. I wasn't going anywhere special either. I just came all over my second pair of panties for the day!!!

The other day I orgasmed in the drive thru of Starbucks. I mean, I was super fucking excited about my iced white mocha but damn! I can't tell my monkey shit!

Today I was putting on makeup and kerrsplasshhh! Yep! You guessed it! I nutted in my robe.

So.... Any comments?... Originally Posted by Gemma34
Damn I wish I got to Wichita more often!!!
Geez, both hands on the wheel young lady!
Geez, both hands on the wheel young lady! Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey
Wish it was my hands there. Dang Gemma I wish I was in Wichita right now you got me all worked up. I had to go to your Showcase again just to well you can imagine.
Cooper - Who gave you permission to use my mugshots.
Cooper - Who gave you permission to use my mugshots. Originally Posted by Mccaffery

It was me
And the "Taxi Cab Confessions" cameras inside!!!

We all want to see!!!
So I have this problem... I am a nutter! And not just during sex either. I've busted a nut driving down a bumpy road...at 2:37 in the afternoon. I wasn't going anywhere special either. I just came all over my second pair of panties for the day!!!

The other day I orgasmed in the drive thru of Starbucks. I mean, I was super fucking excited about my iced white mocha but damn! I can't tell my monkey shit!

Today I was putting on makeup and kerrsplasshhh! Yep! You guessed it! I nutted in my robe.

So.... Any comments?... Originally Posted by Gemma34
Fuck! That is awesome!

You mean even a fucktard can get you off? It's not even IOP?
If driving down bumpy roads can get me off, I'm sure most fucktards can.
Only "most"?