biden pardona 2,617 BLM protestors.

Fact---

cumallah bailed out protesters Originally Posted by winn dixie
as I said

the sentiment is there
The inner city municipal lib run courts will quietly let these criminals walk. Its a pattern thats well set! No need for pardons.
BUT if I pissed on an antheifa sign Id lose everything!
So my advisement would be just to go full bore on it! Piss shit and burn it! Get your monies worth!
I find it interesting that you you blame "social media", but not the the idiots, who believe the lies, and perpetuate them, like Dilbert just did. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Oh, I openly condemn both, it's just that waging war on idiots is like waging war on cockroaches. You'll never get rid of them all, the best you can do is create a zone of control.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's either truth, or a lie.

Sentiment, feelings, possibilities...these are distractions.

Claiming the President pardoned 2600 BLM protesters is a lie.

Believing anything else, demonstrates a disconnection from reality.

If you don't like the President, that's your right. Don't claim he did something, he never did, though.

That's lying. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Fact---

Fact:

You got caught lying and are now trying to distract from that fact instead of owning up to it like a grown ass man.
Fact:

You got caught lying and are now trying to distract from that fact instead of owning up to it like a grown ass man. Originally Posted by WTF
I read your post

and it bade me think WD said something untoward in this thread

so I go looking and theres no prior post from WD in this thread

theres only your non sequitur accusing WD of lying and being caught lying

where is the known cause a priori?
  • oeb11
  • 02-25-2021, 01:46 PM
wtf is just using a long-term precedent for Goebbels propaganda - used by their DPSY/ccp LSM - rigorously and assiduously adhered to by all the DPST Chairman Xi loving minions!

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
Again wtf is proven wrong! camallah bailed out protesters!

That is a fact!!
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 02:24 PM
I read your post

and it bade me think WD said something untoward in this thread

so I go looking and theres no prior post from WD in this thread

theres only your non sequitur accusing WD of lying and being caught lying

where is the known cause a priori? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Listen...I'll be the first to admit a mistake.

I confused wd with dilbert. Seems dilbert was lying in his OP. I apparently confused the two Pinocchios.

I do apologize.

But winn dixie was also lying.

But that does not excuse me from the fact that I confused the two liars.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 02:28 PM
Again wtf is proven wrong! camallah bailed out protesters!

That is a fact!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Actually that is a lie

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...otesters-bail/

During protests over the police in-custody death of George Floyd in the summer of 2020, Kamala Harris donated money to a Minnesota nonprofit that helped protesters who were arrested get out of jail and break more laws.
Rating
Mostly False
Mostly False
About this rating
What's True
Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.

What's False
However, Harris did not donate money to the nonprofit before, after, or during the protests, according to its records. Additionally, no evidence shows people who received bail or bond assistance from MFF for arrests during the demonstrations committed more crimes after their initial detainment
Actually that is a lie

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...otesters-bail/

During protests over the police in-custody death of George Floyd in the summer of 2020, Kamala Harris donated money to a Minnesota nonprofit that helped protesters who were arrested get out of jail and break more laws.
Rating
Mostly False
Mostly False
About this rating
What's True
Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.

What's False
However, Harris did not donate money to the nonprofit before, after, or during the protests, according to its records. Additionally, no evidence shows people who received bail or bond assistance from MFF for arrests during the demonstrations committed more crimes after their initial detainment Originally Posted by WTF
Actually this is another lie! Selective on your links!
Take out the word "violent" which is propaganda tool; and youll find camallah tweeted about it and helped raise funds to get protesters bail!
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 02:43 PM
Fact---

Actually this is another lie! Selective on your links!
Take out the word "violent" which is propaganda tool; and youll find camallah tweeted about it and helped raise funds to get protesters bail! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You said Harris "bailed out protesters "

That was a lie.

She encouraged her supporters to contribute to a fund that would help those eligible for bail to be bonded out.

Words matter. Try and get your shit together if you do not want to be labeled lying or distorting.

But I do apologize....I confused the OP lie as yours.
  • oeb11
  • 02-25-2021, 03:58 PM
Denial and delusion - wtf

hardly Libertarian - defending the greatest criminal enterprise in the World - except maybe the ccp.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2021, 06:18 PM
If dilbert started a thread stating the Soviets had nuked NYC...me pointing out that is not true is hardly defending the Soviets.
Sporting analogy...comrade
wtf... lol.