No premarital sex to be a republican canidate?

Your substantive comments continue. Keep trying moron. Originally Posted by timpage
Now Little Timmie, you haven't graduated from Sesame Street yet. Plus, you voted for Odumbo, remember, and he clearly lacked substance. Remember also, your moronic ass bought into that whole, insubstantial "Hope and Change" mantra he preached.

MC why don't you go and search for a Huffy retraction on that false story about the 'banker' who left the '1%' tip. You know, the completely false story you stupidly posted while you were Kool Aid drunk a few days ago.

BTW, the Avatar has been working remarkably well at repelling certain assholes.
Now Little Timmie, you haven't graduated from Sesame Street yet. Plus, you voted for Odumbo, remember, and he clearly lacked substance. Remember also, your moronic ass bought into that whole, insubstantial "Hope and Change" mantra he preached.

MC why don't you go and search for a Huffy retraction on that false story about the 'banker' who left the '1%' tip. You know, the completely false story you stupidly posted while you were Kool Aid drunk a few days ago.

BTW, the Avatar has been working remarkably well at repelling certain assholes. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If it's working than keep on keeping on! Fuckem!
If it's working than keep on keeping on! Fuckem! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
  • MC
  • 03-09-2012, 12:07 AM
MC why don't you go and search for a Huffy retraction on that false story about the 'banker' who left the '1%' tip. You know, the completely false story you stupidly posted while you were Kool Aid drunk a few days ago. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'll admit, I was fooled by that article. Kool Aid drunk? Hardly.

Now, pray tell, what exactly does this have to do with the topic of this thread, which you haven't even bothered to comment on?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/0...ys-purity.html

The SC GOP did the right thing in rejecting this incredibly stupid pledge.
I'll admit, I was fooled by that article. Kool Aid drunk? Hardly. Originally Posted by MC
Did you find that retraction yet, or did that liberal rag just pull the story to cover its sorry ass?
  • MC
  • 03-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Did you find that retraction yet, or did that liberal rag just pull the story to cover its sorry ass? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yahoo News is a liberal rag?

I was wrong. I've admitted that. Now how about you actually mention something that deals with the topic of this thread?
Yahoo News is a liberal rag?

I was wrong. I've admitted that. Now how about you actually mention something that deals with the topic of this thread? Originally Posted by MC
You mean like you did here:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2272508&postcount=20

and here:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2270924&postcount=45

Done! You are a typical, liberal hypocrite.
These ultra-moral religious nuts are still trying to control the Republicans, and many Republicans fall for it. If they had their way, they would introduce a "Christian" form of Sharia law in the US. They have a right to their opinion, and to voice it. The rest of us have the right to call them what they are. Idiots.
+1
Cuteoldguy: Couldn't agree more mate! Spot on!
These ultra-moral religious nuts are still trying to control the Republicans, and many Republicans fall for it. If they had their way, they would introduce a "Christian" form of Sharia law in the US. They have a right to their opinion, and to voice it. The rest of us have the right to call them what they are. Idiots. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
CreepyOldLoser, do u mean ultra-religious nuts like Pat Robertson, who push 4 pot-legalization. i thought an old smelly hippy like u supported that. conseratards r nuts, religious or not. LOL!
Im conservative and I support legalization of pot why is that wierd?
BTW, the Avatar has been working remarkably well at repelling certain assholes. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ur like the angry sociopathic rooster taking credit 4 the sunrise. LOL!
  • CJ7
  • 03-09-2012, 12:42 PM
does that pledge constitute invasion of privacy?
No it constitutes stupidity and is the exact antithesis of the individualism that conservatives should support. Agreeing to bend your will to the collective not for the good but to satisfy someone's view of morality is in total opposition to my beliefs.