What is the best lubricant and why?

The other guy juice before you got there. LOL Originally Posted by shorty
Revalation from Passion Parties,

It lasts a long time its water soluble, and water proof meaning you can use it in the shower or hot tub...put that stuff on and giddy up darlin
My catly charm is usually all that's needed...If all else fails I break out the GSO3. Originally Posted by boardman
Well I bet it's safe to say you go through quite a bit of GS03,lol.
My current fav is "WET" PLATINUM delux. It is a silicone lube. It is pretty much tasteless. I use it for oral too...keeps my lips moist. It is the only silicone lube that Walley World sells. It runs about $8 for 4oz at Wally and about $12-14 at the sex toy/condom stores. It WILL stain your sheets....so be sure to put a towel down. I have started using a clean blanket on top of my sheets...doesn't seem to stain the blankets. After distroying several sets of high thread count sheets....decided to play on a blanket. Astroglide is a good water-based lube....but doesn't taste so great. I put the silicone lube on the guy "part" too before putting the condom on....it helps the condom adhere to the "part" and keeps the condom from giving the guy a friction burn.
For cock and pussy play, I agree pussy juice and spit works well.....But for boys and toys play I need the real deal, and it has to be water base not to mess up my toys...I tried Boy Butter and didnt like it, But LOVE to say Im going to butter your ass up.....lol.....Have Fun!
I) vote for "aquaglide" and for the "eros siliconlube". They work best for me and they have great reviews too. I used to have KY Jelly for a long time, but it dries out quickly and is made for doctors usually and not for "playing around"
Oh, and "!the Elizabeth arden 8 hours cream" works wonders , too ;-).
It depends on you and/or your partners needs. Some people and certain acts (anal, ear sex, and masturbation) are more suited towards silicone based lubricants while some situations are perfect for water based lubes (women with sensitive vaginal environment, easier to clean).

I prefer Pink Water Based Lube for my needs. It's engineered to be cohesive to a woman's vaginal environment, so it is less likely to cause bacterial or yeast infections . Water based lube doesn't have a taste inmost cases, don't have to take 3 showers to get clean and it doesn't stain the sheets.

Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

EAR SEX ???? Is that tighter than anal? Another form of skull fucking ?

Damn, learn something new every day. Now I'll be checking out every woman's ears at Wal-Mart !