This doesn't define who I am

Do you believe this to be true for men who participate as clients, or only women? Originally Posted by Natalie
I can't answer for sulihu, but in general, I would say what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
I am reminded of an old Georgia joke:
"If you are in Atlanta, he asks what you do for a living,
if you are in Macon, he asks where you go to church,
if you are in Savannah, he asks where you go to drink."

All that said, as has been pointed out, what you do does to some extent defines you. You can't escape that. But it is just one element of who you are.
if you are in Savannah, he asks where you go to drink." Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Savannah sounds like my kind of town.
uhhhhh......yes, it does.
Savannah sounds like my kind of town. Originally Posted by SR Only
Savannah rocks - I was just there. It's a more genteel Big Easy.

I think what one does for a living absolutely speaks to and for the individual. It's a matter of who one is what profession is more distasteful than others. I for one, cannot stand politicians.
Savannah sounds like my kind of town. Originally Posted by SR Only
Mine, too!

Savannah rocks - I was just there. It's a more genteel Big Easy.

I think what one does for a living absolutely speaks to and for the individual. It's a matter of who one is what profession is more distasteful than others. I for one, cannot stand politicians. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I've not had the pleasure...but I hope to...soon!

It's also the backdrop for Midnight In The Garden of Good & Evil, which is just a great story.

I would also agree that one does for a living is part & parcel...but not all...of what one is!
I for one, cannot stand politicians. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Unfortunately, they give attorneys a bad name. And attorneys start out with a shit name to begin with.
Savannah rocks - I was just there. It's a more genteel Big Easy. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Word!
paying for sex defines how i get laid