Reporting pay apps 2022 now law. Holy deposit Batman they Robin…….

That's why you ask for a 150.00 deposit to make sure he will arrive at appt time & ask for the remainder in cash that way you may schedule several. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
any shot if he can't and lets ya know for fund return ????
Theres 24 hours to cancel or request refund or reschedule.
Theres 24 hours to cancel or request refund or reschedule. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
thanks for reply

I take it that is also good got a kicker of a X mod
...what are you excited about?..A mod kicker?
What?
I Want to get excited too!
Im looking for oldreviews
From YESMYSEXYMAAM!
& cant find any..:/
Are old reviews removed?
Theres 24 hours to cancel or request refund or reschedule. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I always notice refunds do not come as swift and painless as the initial payout in most instances. Especially if her cycle and periods is attached. And I’m petty party to a degree. If I paid a deposit of 500, I don’t want a refund of 487.15 due to a pay app fees. Maybe that’s just me.
ZELLE is my only cash app & king every other is useless
Yes..ZELLE..
SMFH!
Everyone with over 600.00 dollars in transactions will get a 1099 Originally Posted by Tiger811
Are you saying a $600 one time transaction, $600 in total transactions?
It's 600 in a year. Total. Doesn't matter if it is 100 at a time. If you have 601 guys send you $1 each or one guy send you 601$, you'll get the 1099. For the year. For your total receipts.
In the Hobby I will stick to good old cash.

The flow of cash will be easy to trace and it is possible to find out real world information about the person.

Cash is king!
In the Hobby I will stick to good old cash.

The flow of cash will be easy to trace and it is possible to find out real world information about the person.

Cash is king! Originally Posted by Fizley
Cash WAS King, until 8% showed up in late 2021.

It is struggling to be a Prince in 2022.
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2022, 05:57 PM
How quickly do you refund after they cancel? It sucks to give $ back