I h8 you & bigKelv1 both perverts looking for B.B. , left bad reviews because I wouldn’t offer them those services

However I refuse to make myself look bad because you & bigKelv1 (especially him) got me out of character , I won’t let it seem like this is the girl I am if you leave a bad review , not everybody will like me and I understand !!!if you are a potential client and see this mess I will
Be giving a 40% discount on all hh or hours ! Please mention you seen this & Let me show you a good time 💋💋💋
I find it curiously coincidental that these two random guys who had negative things to say BOTH asked for BBFS...I mean, what ARE the chances?

I'm not saying they both might not be douchey, but more than likely they'd be douchey in different ways, right?
I find it curiously coincidental that these two random guys who had negative things to say BOTH asked for BBFS...I mean, what ARE the chances?

I'm not saying they both might not be douchey, but more than likely they'd be douchey in different ways, right? Originally Posted by B Three
haven’t seen one of these dudes in months and they both asked for BB, doesn’t mean they did at the same time , bigKelv1 actually Reviewed me and recommended me, I h8 you I seen recently and asked as well! Actually a lot of men on Eccie ask me for BBFS , but that’s what they like and that’s fine , but don’t leave a negative review because that’s not what I offered ! That’s my point right there !
And as for bigKelv1, we had our personal issues because of HIM, don’t get on my profile for the world to see and let others know how I make it uncomfortable for you to FUCK! They’re def both douchey in their own ways !
Can we please put an end to this shit show. Come on mods, please clise this thread. It is going no where.
I was just gonna ask, is there anyway I can delete this bs. I’m mad for even reacting this way
In the future, you may want to count to 10 before you post. I'm not inclined to close threads. If your local mod feels differently, then fine. But I prefer to let them die a natural death.
I'd say how r u reading guys reviews on you but already know you will say somebody told you when likely you have a "man account" lots of girls do on here.

Better to say nothing than to out two different guys on a public forum. And to be fair I've never seen you and have no idea how ur but the chatter I've seen even outside of this makes me think ymmv
^ I don't see anything that was said that could not be found in the public portion of the encounter report.
Don’t delete or close the thread, please. The purpose of this site is to exchange information that both the ladies and the guys need to know to play safe.
Keep my name out your mouth or I'll tell the WHOLE STORY.
🤷🏽 I don’t care to let people see what I had to say, Eccie doesn’t even really work for me now a days. This is the first time I’ve even got this much traffic on Eccie because of the negative post . read on, take
Notes , & keep it classy babes 💋💋
I want to know who wants smoke? I been called fat and apparently have a small dick. So let's get it out there AnnaNicole! Dont worry, I'll wait.
She said I gave her and other girls bad reviews on Erotic Monkey, and then she goes back says now she doesn't know.
How are we supposed to take anything she says serious.

Now she wants to close the thread, sorry but you're neck deep in it now, the thread stays until you admit you have no way to link me to the guy that asks for BB.