Boys behaving badly... Again

Hah....i got a million of them.
I do.

But askin' prices in LA have gotten so high....that when I'm here, I just stay in my hotel room and read my NIV bible.

I'm not about to haggle Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Babe, this region has not changed. ASPD 2003 when I started was 300/500. Mine is still the same. That was near the beginning of the Iraq war and the end of the Clinton economy.

Some of the gents that were around then know this to be true.
  • cajun
  • 01-17-2015, 06:26 AM
Kind of funny that one of the ads at the bottom of the page is titled "How to negotiate with a provider" LOL. I have seen over 250 providers in the 10 or so years that I have been in the "Hobby" and have NEVER haggled with ONE of them. I have even paid a few to leave without partaking in any activites, mainly because of attraction or chemistry. I guess people are SOOO used to all of the commercial that offer discounts on everything from cars to jewelry and furniture that they don't believe in true asking price. A lot of guys don't realize that a visit with a provider by them may only consist of a short drive and dive but it actually started a lot earlier and lasts a bit longer for the lady. From showering/bathing and prettying up to room preperation and research. The only issue I have ever had is girls who expect a tip. If they think they are worth it they should ask for it up front.
Cajun ... glad you noticed the ads!! I have marveled myself at how ECCIE allows paid ads with BARE COOTER in them ... yet if we attempt to post anything like that - or even link to it - PD puts us in a FULL NELSON! LMAO!

Just an observation, not a thread hijack ... carry on!
As most most of you know, I'm more of an observer at this point. My job has taken a turn and expects only one day off every two weeks, not allowing me to dive into the hobby as I'd like :-/

Let me say that I've seen advertisement for quality and quantity, and it's pretty obvious the differences in the ladies, from appearance, to attitude, and service (if you can separate those two).

While my income has few bounds, as a man in a relationship, my "pocket money" does. And while I tend to haggle on the purchase of many goods and services, there's absolutely no way I'd attempt to haggle over life's "extra" pleasures. If a lady ask more than my current budget allows, I would simply thank her and apologize for waisting her time. I would expect the time to be pleasant, and I just can't see that happening if the one you're with is thinking the whole time, "this cheap bastard wants all the bells and whistles for how much?" lol
The lady deserves her asking price.
Now on the OTHER hand . . . If I pay her asking price, I'd expect services to be as desired and described . . . nothing less.
Babe, this region has not changed. ASPD 2003 when I started was 300/500. Mine is still the same. That was near the beginning of the Iraq war and the end of the Clinton economy.

Some of the gents that were around then know this to be true. Originally Posted by April Cox
Clinton economy was over in 2000 when we were tearing down manufacturing in earnest and shipping it to China, India and Pakistan. All except for those manufacturing facilities which were placed into a special tax class and received tax credits for being idled in 1998/99 and could not be torn down for 5 years while collecting millions each.
send all those "bad boys" my way...I have something special for them! lol
What ever is in the air, or water, the crazies are out!
Ladies, help me out here Originally Posted by April Cox
somone needs to set
them straight. You have my support.
Wow Dallas would it hurt?

But really would appreciate a fair deal when hiring a provider. I do believe in you get what you pay for. I did BP one time and will never do that again. For a provider to get a review that quite frankly sounds TGTBT, leave the requested donation and then have a fairly average experience is very disappointing.

I do realize though that everyone is different and that perhaps a provider might be happy to provide great service for one person trying to get a repeat visit versus providing what could be considered enough to get a good review from someone they are not that excited about.

Some of the gents that were around then know this to be true. Originally Posted by April Cox
Comments:

* The Clinton economy was really the Bill Gates and Intel economy and ended in early 2K with the dot com crash. The 9/11/2001 attack just added insult to injury.

* Well....if you're getting 300, you're still over priced.

just kidding

* Well....if you're only getting 300, maybe the last decade was hard on you.

Okay, more kidding.

I'm sure you've had enough. So....

Seriously,

maybe Monday I'll look at some forum review data, but I recall in 2012 and 2013 getting a lot of nice msog sessions for 200 or 250 max. The times I paid 250 were usually first visits with repeats discounted. If I paid 300, it was for 90 minutes or more.

Heck, I had one hot girl that would stay all night for 400....two nuts at night and one in the morning. I'm not naming her. She ended up with a lot of my cash.....thousands.

Some days, I'd like to believe she enjoyed the way I fucked her.

But skimming down the short list of who is in Lafayette these days, I'm seeing mostly 300.

April ... ya'll just go back to the 1980's. Lower your rates and give the guys what they got then. No GFE (don't even kiss) and ... of course ... no MSOG. Once the pop happens tell the dude to "have a nice day".

See how the whiners and complainers like THAT shit!

Cuz that's the way it was boys. No kissing, no DATY ... I seem to remember a lot of CBJ's. There was absolutely no emotion in the act. I fell in love with a provider and I knew I had her when she actually KISSED me in a session. Kissing was considered to be "too intimate" for the hobby back then.

You guys get SOOO much more today. I paid $75.00 for a half hour of non-GFE "vaginally assisted masturbation" back then.

Over thirty years ago ... sure, the rates have risen 100% (ONLY 100%) but ...

YOU GET SO MUCH MORE THESE DAYS.

Jesus Christ, peeps.
Depends where you were. Early 90's Orange County, CA was much less in cost. They all seemed to have 1 pop rule. Top notch caucasian MP's were all around John Wayne Airport, 100 got LMT quality with gfe one pop. AMPs were from 40 to 80 for the hr including FS. the one for 40 had a really hot college aged gal with an ass and she was gfe. Never realized that I had it so good until after I left in 93.

After the oil bust Houston til end of 80's was pretty good too, with gfe.

I don't know anything about NOLA or BR back then.

I realize that it is a free market. I charge higher prices in my biz too when I can.

April ... ya'll just go back to the 1980's. Lower your rates and give the guys what they got then. No GFE (don't even kiss) and ... of course ... no MSOG. Once the pop happens tell the dude to "have a nice day".

See how the whiners and complainers like THAT shit!

Cuz that's the way it was boys. No kissing, no DATY ... I seem to remember a lot of CBJ's. There was absolutely no emotion in the act. I fell in love with a provider and I knew I had her when she actually KISSED me in a session. Kissing was considered to be "too intimate" for the hobby back then.

You guys get SOOO much more today. I paid $75.00 for a half hour of non-GFE "vaginally assisted masturbation" back then.

Over thirty years ago ... sure, the rates have risen 100% (ONLY 100%) but ...

YOU GET SO MUCH MORE THESE DAYS.

Jesus Christ, peeps. Originally Posted by Arverni
:-) Arverni

I was giving a time frame of the end of the Clinton economy babes. Was not trying to split hairs. RIP Clinton economy.
160 gfe msog in Houston at the Latina apartments. Four or more agencies to choose from.

That's hard to beat in usa.

Plenty of indy's at 200.

50 usd where i travel. Overnights are under 200.

I'm just spoiled.....

......and a horny fucker.
I feel tha my rates are lower than they should be for my wide open menu////BUT I am comfortable with them and do quite well for myself.....I know alot of gals who charge "more than they should for what they offer",and thats their choice.A guy will choose to pay what he wants to pay.If he is unhappy he wont go back...if he is happy,he will be a regular!

There are a FEW quality gals {like me} at reasonable rates! You just gotta research!
Women are entitled to raises
when they have consecutive
years of excellent service.
Cost of living increases.