Tucker done at Fox!!!!

LMFAO! And 51 intelligence officials said Hunter’s laptop was a Russian plant. Is that really the best you’ve got? Trump cracking a joke about Hilda’s emails? C’mon man! You can do better than that. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It wasn't a joke. "Russia if you're listening...". And they were. That was the precise moment the meddling began. The dots are all pretty easily connected... you know, if you care at all about facts and objective reality.
Fox Lite!!!!!!!!
Nobody has ever accused a leftist of having a sense of humor. It must suck being so miserable all the time that you can’t even recognize when someone is getting razzed.

You’ve just gotta laugh the foolishness off sometimes, and hope they don’t procreate.
Making a "joke" about a foreign adversary digging up dirt on your political opponent? Where's the funny part?

By the way, it wasn't a joke and trump is an unAmerican piece of shit. Tucker knew this, and continued to lie about it anyway. That's why his company had to pay ¾ of billion and also why he's jobless today and bound for a new podcast, at best.
Dude... 17 U.S. Intelligence agencies agreed that Russia did, in fact, meddle in our election... Originally Posted by tommy156
No shit? I can't believe we have that many fucking intel agencies! Can you name all 17 of them?

Oh wait! Looks like the New York Times was spreading another lie for months back in 2017. It took them 8 months to 'fess up and correct the record.

Try to keep up, "dude".

"Correction: June 29, 2017:

A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community."

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/2...is-allies.html
Hmm... I wonder which meddling was more consequential? Which swung more votes?

The Rooskis buying a handful of Facebook ads in 2016?

Or the lie perpetrated and orchestrated by the Biden campaign and those 51 intel officers who conspired together to suppress and censor Hunter's laptop in 2020?

Joe Biden and the 51 Spies of 2020

We’re now learning that his campaign helped gin up the disinformation about Hunter’s laptop.

By The Editorial Board
April 23, 2023 4:43 pm ET

Why is public trust in American institutions, including the press, in free fall? One reason is the revelation last week that the Biden for President campaign helped to organize the open letter that spread disinformation about Hunter Biden’s famous laptop computer on Oct. 19, 2020.

The House Judiciary and Intelligence committees released portions of a deposition transcript exposing the origins of the statement from 51 former U.S. spies declaring that Hunter’s laptop had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” The admission came from Mike Morell, former deputy CIA director under Barack Obama. The letter served its political purpose of giving the media and Joe Biden the opening to dismiss the New York Post’s laptop scoop as Russian disinformation. (The letter and the names of the 51 signers can be read nearby.)

It turns out the Biden campaign was behind the letter. Mr. Morell told Congress under oath that he received a phone call from Antony Blinken on Oct. 17, 2020—three days after the Post published emails from Hunter’s laptop. Mr. Blinken was then a senior adviser to the campaign and is now secretary of State.

According to a letter the House committees sent to Mr. Blinken last week, Mr. Morell said the call was “couched as simply gathering Morell’s reaction to the Post story,” yet it “set in motion the events that led to the issuance of the public statement.”

Committee question to Mr. Morell: “Prior to [Mr. Blinken’s] call, you—you did not have any intent to write this statement?”

Mr. Morell: “I did not.”

The letter says Mr. Morell also “explained that the Biden campaign helped to strategize about the public release of the statement.” Mr. Morell says he then contacted an aide to former CIA director John Brennan to say “the Biden campaign wanted the statement to go to a particular reporter at the Washington Post first and that he should send the statement to the campaign when he sent the letter to the reporter.”

Mr. Morell acknowledged he had two goals with the statement: to “share our concern with the American people,” and to “help Vice President Biden” “win the election.”

All of this took place shortly before the final presidential debate, and Mr. Biden pointed to the Gang of 51’s statement that his campaign helped to generate as proof that the Hunter laptop was phony: “Look, there are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what this, [President Trump is] accusing me of is a Russian plan. They have said that this has all the characteristics—four—five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he’s saying is a bunch of garbage!”

Mr. Morell told the committee that following the debate, Biden campaign chair (and now senior White House aide) Steve Ricchetti called to thank him for the statement. No doubt. The Biden campaign had in essence generated its own disinformation, marshaling the authority of supposedly nonpartisan intelligence veterans to discredit a story that was accurate about laptop emails that were authentic.

The committees are seeking more information from Mr. Blinken about the Biden campaign’s role, and the public deserves answers. Statement signers like former Obama director of national intelligence James Clapper have since admitted they had no evidence to make their disinformation claims, and Mr. Clapper claims the media “distorted” their views. No, the press did precisely what Mr. Blinken and the 51 spooks wanted: Use their letter to discredit the Hunter laptop and the information on it that raised questions about the Biden family business with foreigners.

Intelligence officials, former as well as current, have a particular duty not to spread disinformation because they have access to classified information that the public can’t check. The press overwhelmingly went along with the false Biden campaign claims because it wanted Mr. Biden to win. These 51 officials have done more to damage the credibility of the CIA and FBI than anything Donald Trump has said. Ditto for the complicit media.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-bid...tion-73072839?
No shit? I can't believe we have that many fucking intel agencies! Can you name all 17 of them?

Oh wait! Looks like the New York Times was spreading another lie for months back in 2017. It took them 8 months to 'fess up and correct the record.

Try to keep up, "dude".

"Correction: June 29, 2017:

A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community."

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/2...is-allies.html Originally Posted by lustylad
And if you would have followed the story to its inevitable conclusion, instead of stop paying attention after you were satisfied, it was because only 4 agencies were tasked with looking into the matter (and they all agree). The other 13 agencies weren't actively looking into it, but that doesn't mean they disagree. They have zero input either way.

Bottom line: all U.S. Intelligence tasked with looking into the matter agreed that Russia meddled. And it began the day after trump publicly asked them to.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2017/jul/06/17-intelligence-organizations-or-four-either-way-r/
Unbelievable that people still buy that load of horseshit. It’s funny, yet disturbing to see how people’s minds can be turned to mush with a few cnn hit pieces.
Lol. Yet you have nothing of merit to back up why we shouldn't believe the FBI and CIA. Just a bunch of whackadoodle conspiracy theories.

How sad it must be to believe that trump, who refuses to take the stand and testify on his own behalf at any of his trials, is the only one telling you the truth. Wow.
And if you would have followed the story to its inevitable conclusion, instead of stop paying attention after you were satisfied, it was because only 4 agencies were tasked with looking into the matter (and they all agree). I DID follow the whole story. The NYT's half-ass "correction" didn't appear until the end. Why are you repeating the lie about 17 agencies five years after the NYT admitted it was only 4? Is it because a big number like 17 makes the conclusion seem more "inevitable"? The other 13 agencies weren't actively looking into it, but that doesn't mean they disagree. It doesn't mean they agree either. They have zero input either way.

Bottom line: all U.S. Intelligence tasked with looking into the matter agreed that Russia meddled. And it began the day after trump publicly asked them to.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...-either-way-r/
Originally Posted by tommy156

Wrong again. This time about when/why the investigation started. Trump made his mocking statement on July 29, 2016. The intel agencies were already investigating the hacking of the DNC server. John Podesta's emails were leaked by the hacker prior to the DNC convention (July 25-28, 2016). So the DNC convention was over and the FBI investigation was already underway when Trump made his mocking statement.

Nice work digging up the Politifact article. Did you notice Trump doesn't rule out the possibility that the Russians were behind the hacking of the DNC server either? You didn't want to mention that, did you?

"I heard it was 17 agencies. I said, boy, that’s a lot. Do we even have that many intelligence agencies? Right, let’s check that," Trump told NBC’s Hallie Jackson. "We did some heavy research. It turned out to be three or four. It wasn’t 17. ... I agree, I think it was Russia, but I think it was probably other people and/or countries, and I see nothing wrong with that statement. Nobody really knows. Nobody really knows for sure."

My point isn't that the conclusion (of Russian meddling) was incorrect. My point is that when you and the MSM are so fucking sloppy in your research that you can't even confirm the actual number of agencies involved (or worse - you did confirm it, but preferred to go with the incorrect higher number to make your point appear stronger), then your credibility in general starts to dissolve.
Trump was right, Russians are pikers at rigging elections. We’ve been doing that shit all over the world for a century. The USA is definitely the best, with China and Israel tied for second. Russia doesn’t even make the top 10.
https://t.me/realKarliBonne/166871 Originally Posted by bambino
I like RFK more and more lately. I’d consider voting for him if he wasn’t such a global warming wackadoo.
Tucker’s exit cost Fox more than the Dominion lawsuit!!!!! Their stock valued dipped almost a billion dollars today.