What do you drink when...

Up until September enough mimosas and Tito’s for a small army lol. Now it’s at least 3 liters of Fiji per day and Pellegrino with lime if I’m feeling fancy. I’m looking forward to taking advantage of anyone who has had too much to drink
https://imgur.com/a/BthdW2i
When I still lived in Pittsburgh and visited you often, you seemed to enjoy the red wines I always brought for our dates. For me, while I really enjoy red wine, I enjoyed more finishing the bottle and then having the great view walking up the stairs behind you 😋😍 Originally Posted by myalterego62
Hey you Thanks for the wine and you’re welcome for the view
Local microbreweries or my homebrew. A nice bottle of merlot is good. Rum and coke zero especially if I am trying to loose some weight.
Yingling, or if I want "self medicate",Buffalo Trace bourbon. Originally Posted by Looker151
If you can find Buffalo Trace...
If you can find Buffalo Trace... Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
True, the store in North Huntingdon doesn't put it on the shelf, have to ask for it, It is that good.
Murrysville has it, also the Waterfront
I drink a lot of woodford reserve. How do compare Buffalo Trace to that. I could just buy some and try it.....
Canadian Club with a splash of club soda or an ice cube
I drink a lot of woodford reserve. How do compare Buffalo Trace to that. I could just buy some and try it..... Originally Posted by NoHandle
I'm partial to Woodford Reserve double oaked (but I'm also a scotch man). Buffalo trace is a little more straightforward and approachable. Perhaps a bit sweeter, and pretty damned cheap too. I just finished my bottle yesterday or I'd do a side by side test for ya

But ya, you have to go behind the counter to get Buffalo trace around here. Damned popular I guess.
Have not had the pleasure of Woodford Reserve, gives me something to look forward to.
Up until September enough mimosas and Tito’s for a small army lol. Now it’s at least 3 liters of Fiji per day and Pellegrino with lime if I’m feeling fancy. I’m looking forward to taking advantage of anyone who has had too much to drink Originally Posted by MorganOBM
You can take advantage of me anytime! Lol.

Seriously, I haven’t had a drink since 8/31/2016. Trying to drink as much high quality H2O as possible!
I'm partial to Woodford Reserve double oaked (but I'm also a scotch man). Buffalo trace is a little more straightforward and approachable. Perhaps a bit sweeter, and pretty damned cheap too. I just finished my bottle yesterday or I'd do a side by side test for ya

But ya, you have to go behind the counter to get Buffalo trace around here. Damned popular I guess. Originally Posted by discretead
I'm by no means a connoisseur, but Buffalo Trace is straightforward, yes. Woodford Reserve has many flavors, if that makes sense. One sip to the next can taste different.
You can take advantage of me anytime! Lol.

Seriously, I haven’t had a drink since 8/31/2016. Trying to drink as much high quality H2O as possible! Originally Posted by sherman klump
Congratulations on your sobriety.
Blackberry bourbon sour, made with Gentleman